why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by Steve212

Man, when she came on my ...., I was like
pimp.gif

what-the-huh-o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

bruh...bein a virgin FTL. This thread is making me hate my existance....

Im goin raw first time I dont care
mad.gif
!!!

I WANT TEH RAW BUNZ!!!!!

Forever Alone.

bruh...bein a virgin FTL. This thread is making me hate my existance....

Im goin raw first time I dont care
mad.gif
!!!

I WANT TEH RAW BUNZ!!!!!

Forever Alone.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

When you go raw and they tighten it on you

GODDDDD
This. lol, its like they'll lock that joint in, when they know I arrived. I started to hit this chick in the back of the head, I thought she was trying to play me
30t6p3b.gif

This thread is loose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

When you go raw and they tighten it on you

GODDDDD
This. lol, its like they'll lock that joint in, when they know I arrived. I started to hit this chick in the back of the head, I thought she was trying to play me
30t6p3b.gif

This thread is loose
laugh.gif

haha. That baby is classic. It's because you are a simp. What it means to be a pimp is to never fall in love. lol. Love is just an illusion. I can't tell you this and expect you to understand. You will get it after you hit it raw with the wrong chick. Oh INS. Feel sorry for me bruh. lol

haha. That baby is classic. It's because you are a simp. What it means to be a pimp is to never fall in love. lol. Love is just an illusion. I can't tell you this and expect you to understand. You will get it after you hit it raw with the wrong chick. Oh INS. Feel sorry for me bruh. lol

Why in the hell did I have to go and look at that blue waffle $%^. Messed the whole night up.

Why in the hell did I have to go and look at that blue waffle $%^. Messed the whole night up.

Back
Top Bottom