why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

you play with your life like that.
gucci-mane.JPG

be careful of those girls that want it raw / let you hit raw that. They prob want to lock you down with one of those child things

be careful of those girls that want it raw / let you hit raw that. They prob want to lock you down with one of those child things

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Man I just got past a pregnancy scare. I'm gonna chill for a minute on that raw deal. We got tested before we got it in, but waiting for that pregnancy test to show them results had your boy sweating bullets. I love the feeling, but not ready for that junior.

Man I just got past a pregnancy scare. I'm gonna chill for a minute on that raw deal. We got tested before we got it in, but waiting for that pregnancy test to show them results had your boy sweating bullets. I love the feeling, but not ready for that junior.

Years of extreme fapping have disabled my ability to climax by anything other than my hand, so as long as she STD free I'm good
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom