why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21
just b/c she your g/f and she tells you shes not burning isn't a green light to go raw.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I never said that you have to go raw w/ ur girl. I said its understandable if he does & he feels that way towards her (serious Relationship).
Trust me that i smash w/ a condom anytime i have a new gf. Til u know u can trust them and that theyre bein up front about being 'clean". Plus u can tell them to go take a STD test with u. So yeah

Learn to read son.. I never said anything about no green light if she says shes not burning.. Dumb ##%... 

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21
just b/c she your g/f and she tells you shes not burning isn't a green light to go raw.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I never said that you have to go raw w/ ur girl. I said its understandable if he does & he feels that way towards her (serious Relationship).
Trust me that i smash w/ a condom anytime i have a new gf. Til u know u can trust them and that theyre bein up front about being 'clean". Plus u can tell them to go take a STD test with u. So yeah

Learn to read son.. I never said anything about no green light if she says shes not burning.. Dumb ##%... 

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

Originally Posted by cartune

You must have just started f___?

nah not really just started noticing I keep foing back to the same b@#$&%+

Son just getting his *#@& wet
laugh.gif

well im 18 in college so im probably a youngin to niketalk heads but ive been gettin it in since I was 14 and b@%$& would say I looked older cause I was 6" back then . I went thru every type cause these girls love a light skin dominican cat so I had them bagged not even trying to sound sleeze but it was and still is easy so idk I guess you could say I just started cause im not in my 30s wit kids n s@#$.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

Originally Posted by cartune

You must have just started f___?

nah not really just started noticing I keep foing back to the same b@#$&%+

Son just getting his *#@& wet
laugh.gif

well im 18 in college so im probably a youngin to niketalk heads but ive been gettin it in since I was 14 and b@%$& would say I looked older cause I was 6" back then . I went thru every type cause these girls love a light skin dominican cat so I had them bagged not even trying to sound sleeze but it was and still is easy so idk I guess you could say I just started cause im not in my 30s wit kids n s@#$.

I refuse to wear gloves with my girl...once we take that break to put that piece of *%+$ on, i get limp

I refuse to wear gloves with my girl...once we take that break to put that piece of *%+$ on, i get limp

Team Raw appreciation in disguise
nerd.gif

Finishing inside
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Knowing the chick is clean and takes birth control
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Team Raw appreciation in disguise
nerd.gif

Finishing inside
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Knowing the chick is clean and takes birth control
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When she lets you slip in you are like...

then when you get all up in it you are like...

when you are about to bust you look like...

after you bust you are like...

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TiDE619

be careful of those girls that want it raw / let you hit raw that. They prob want to lock you down with one of those child things
IDK why but this has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

& SMH. These threads always amaze me at how many of yall just be going raw

Back
Top Bottom