why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by TiDE619

be careful of those girls that want it raw / let you hit raw that. They prob want to lock you down with one of those child things
IDK why but this has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

& SMH. These threads always amaze me at how many of yall just be going raw

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

For women, they actually can become attached to you because of your semen and it being absorbed through the vaginal walls and can act as a natural anti-depressant(for her). If you're a new "mate" this can actually trigger her body to start menstruating. There's more to it than that but you get what im saying.
andrew.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

For women, they actually can become attached to you because of your semen and it being absorbed through the vaginal walls and can act as a natural anti-depressant(for her). If you're a new "mate" this can actually trigger her body to start menstruating. There's more to it than that but you get what im saying.
andrew.gif

Real talk, I can't just jump from condoms to raw and put on the same performance. I mean when I get a girl (a wifey) that lets me get it raw I am like yo I am going to have to build up some immunity. That %@+ really makes me lose focus the first few go arounds. ESP if it is straight smashing and not a passionate adventure with feelings and +#@$ all caught up in it. #justsaying

Real talk, I can't just jump from condoms to raw and put on the same performance. I mean when I get a girl (a wifey) that lets me get it raw I am like yo I am going to have to build up some immunity. That %@+ really makes me lose focus the first few go arounds. ESP if it is straight smashing and not a passionate adventure with feelings and +#@$ all caught up in it. #justsaying

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

Bout to get some buns now
wink.gif
. Make love to your Dunks while I'm gone.
wait i know im out the loop but whos bangin dunks now
nerd.gif
?

30t6p3b.gif
 raw is amazing...especially after she whisper in your ear not to pull out right at that very moment and she's on top going ham good grief....
But that pregnancy and STD scare is NO JOKE.

30t6p3b.gif
 raw is amazing...especially after she whisper in your ear not to pull out right at that very moment and she's on top going ham good grief....
But that pregnancy and STD scare is NO JOKE.

Bout to get some buns now
wink.gif
. Make love to your Dunks while I'm gone.
wait i know im out the loop but whos bangin dunks now
nerd.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom