why Do I fall in Love with chicks that let me hit it raw

Originally Posted by Steve212

The after smell that remains on your johnson be smellin'
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

it feels so moist and warm.........

pulling out is the key but u gotta be careful even with that, girls nowadays might trap you

it feels so moist and warm.........

pulling out is the key but u gotta be careful even with that, girls nowadays might trap you

Ya'll talkin about smell....i dont stop till i see the white sauce
pimp.gif

Real talk...it never fully registered to me how women can turn a dude out...but think about it...if she got good head and good box...and you hit it raw? pssshhh

Ya'll talkin about smell....i dont stop till i see the white sauce
pimp.gif

Real talk...it never fully registered to me how women can turn a dude out...but think about it...if she got good head and good box...and you hit it raw? pssshhh

Smh at not knowing that smell. I would assume it stinks, but I guess it doesn't. I mean that smell can not be all that good afterwards.

Smh at not knowing that smell. I would assume it stinks, but I guess it doesn't. I mean that smell can not be all that good afterwards.

Originally Posted by Diego

Howd you get wifi on your death bed?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes in here about to cut their own lives short just for the "feeling".
30t6p3b.gif

Always use protection, you have no idea how dangerous it is out there.

Originally Posted by Diego

Howd you get wifi on your death bed?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes in here about to cut their own lives short just for the "feeling".
30t6p3b.gif

Always use protection, you have no idea how dangerous it is out there.

no telling how many dudes she "thought" she was serious with before and let hit raw....For me to hit raw *again* in my life, its going to have to be after marriage or damn near close to it.

no telling how many dudes she "thought" she was serious with before and let hit raw....For me to hit raw *again* in my life, its going to have to be after marriage or damn near close to it.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

The after smell that remains on your johnson be smellin' 
pimp.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]
laugh.gif
  I start to reminisce in my head and be like "I killed that ____!" then start to jig on the spot, word to

bfjpn6.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That smell is like a senzu bean, swear I'll be ready to tap out but get a quick wiff and strength is renewed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom