Why do people like snow?

I used to like snow...until I went to school in Buffalo. I started snowing in October! I was like hell naw. It got really real for me when I had to borrow my roommates ski goggles to walk to the damn library. Then that same year, a snowstorm shut down the city Thanksgiving week and nearly stranded me there for the holiday. No deliveries to the cafeteria and for two days it was nothing but cappuccino and stale bagels :smh:. Then later that year, it snowed for the entire first week of April. I wasn't used to that. So yeah, that's my snow appreciation story.

That lake effect, dropping feet of snow in a few hours for half the year.

I love the snow but that's because I still snowboard, ski, sled, skate, and play hockey.

Yup, lake effect snow is no joke

my love for snow has been in me since i was a child playing in the snow and sliding and throwing snow balls. but i think thats where it stays lol. i love snow only when i dont have anything to do outside hahaha. it looks nice and is fun to play in even as a grown up but when u got shhh to do it aint for me anymore lol. now i love winter because i dont sweat and the clothes are better.

Snow sculptures are definitely dope, but we don't get that type of snow here. Might be a bit better if we did.

I'm the opposite.

I hate how it's cold here but we never get snow.

I lived half my life in snow and miss it dearly.

Being toasty by fire while looking at snow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chilled by A/C looking at a heat wave

I hate Vegas weather.

Jakes on you...

Brb, 10 min job.
man I was doing this very thing earlier
mean.gif

moving to massachusetts from florida made me have a love/hate relationship for snow. Overall its cool, especially on christmas!
pimp.gif

Ehh, I think it's nice to look at when you're inside a nice, warm house.

But driving in it is another story. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom