Why do people put their life story on their away message?

Never understood this. I got female friends and even guy friends putting like subliminal messages, cursing people out or even putting like Keysha Cole lyricson their Away Messages. I'm thinking "You fools are are 24-25 years old, grow some already."

Live Mirco Blogging is actually only gaining popularity and I believe the away message is the origins of it.

Techy floks are big fans of such sites as Twitter which are more organized easier to communicate versions of away messages.

So, sorry but the idea is definitely here to stay.

My personal version is live updating pictures from my cell phone straight to my blog - jitle dot us

laugh.gif
People want e-Fame, trying to boost their e-Rep. I see the same with Facebook statustoo. People trying too hard to stand out for attention

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Never understood this. I got female friends and even guy friends putting like subliminal messages, cursing people out or even putting like Keysha Cole lyrics on their Away Messages. I'm thinking "You fools are are 24-25 years old, grow some already."

I told that to somebody on my buddy list earlier. I said, I don't know who you are, but you're away messages are always so sad, I'm gonna deleteyou whenever I finally read a good one. That was over 6 hours ago and she's still away

Yeah seriously. People be putting stuff like "Music saved my life" on their away or their Facebook. Ease up off that. If I'm going to be away,I just sign off.

i was always a fan of using a music lyric. something for you to read and ask me about when i get back.

but for the most part, people want attention. it's like the girls on facebook who always take pictures in some skimpy top. people want to be loved.

They want attention..I have a friend who im's me and then quickly goes on away message so I can see her life story and her relationship status
indifferent.gif

i think its worse on facebook. i hate reading " ______ is tired of you playing w/ her emotions blah blah blah i hate men."

indifferent.gif
, I don't understand why doods feel the necessity to post their lifeproblems here, because someone has music lyrics in their away message. Blame AIM or Yahoo for allowing you to have a custom message feature.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

indifferent.gif
, I don't understand why doods feel the necessity to post their life problems here, because someone has music lyrics in their away message. Blame AIM or Yahoo for allowing you to have a custom message feature.
tired.gif

Agreed. Don't hate on away messages when half the post in the general forums are stuff like "NT girl problem, NT should i do *this*, NT I almostspilled my glass of milk" Who cares what their away message is, it's the same with stupid posts. Don't read them.

Some people like to share/want sympathy. I like to just put up something funny, a rap lyric I like, or something incredibly vague.

THE HOMIE AWAY MESSAGE

I want sum tattoosI don't have a girlfriendI'm not a hypebeastI love good musicI'm tired of hypocrites & liarsBasketball is lifeMusic is life20days

lol u is crazy funny pa but is ii do u =P like i could give 3@$*%#@! !#@# lol haha no i dont think so go suck on sumthin real hard ii !#@# u ima do me 2 wo0oh wo0oh west side baby
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

They want attention..I have a friend who im's me and then quickly goes on away message so I can see her life story and her relationship status
indifferent.gif
I kno exactly what u sayin! My ex does this trying to get a rise outta me. I swear every time i sign on it changes. lol

cuz ppl want attention. for my away msg sometimes ill get more detailed about what i'm doing but usually it's bbl or something...i find that isometimes prefer chatting with an away msg on cuz that way i dont have some random person that i dont really wanna talk to IMing me..

it's worse on facebook but for the most part the ppl i know don't get emotional and write their life stories...i keep it simple usually.

Back
Top Bottom