Why do some NT'ers try to put on a front?

And y'all know who I'm talkin about. I'm not gonna name name's, but take a certain "trapstar" if you will, knowin damn well heain't never been in no trap.
smh.gif

But like seriously, dudes need to stop that, that s' is not cool. People need to stop trying to put on this fake tuff guy e-persona, knowin damn well yousofter than Buffie's cheeks.
Like is your life seriously that lame you have to come on a message board to make a new identity for your self.

And if you take offense to this message, maybe the shoe fits.

Just makin a observation.

I've been wanting to make that same comment, but ima just keepin it easy.

True.

But really, ain't no need to worry about the next man's business regardless if they're frontin'.

Originally Posted by The ReUp Kid

And y'all know who I'm talkin about. I'm not gonna name name's, but take a certain "trapstar" if you will, knowin damn well he ain't never been in no trap.
smh.gif

But like seriously, dudes need to stop that, that s' is not cool. People need to stop trying to put on this fake tuff guy e-persona, knowin damn well you softer than Buffie's cheeks.
Like is your life seriously that lame you have to come on a message board to make a new identity for your self.

laugh.gif
You might have a point there

trillipino?

trill aint neva eva been in no traaaap... been in no traaaap... been in no traaaap...

laugh.gif
Dudes been roasting Trillipino hard lately, we all know dude is fake but let him have his fun on the internet, I mean how good can his real life belooking like he does with the short arm and all....

Originally Posted by The ReUp Kid

And y'all know who I'm talkin about. I'm not gonna name name's, but take a certain "trapstar" if you will, knowin damn well he ain't never been in no trap.
smh.gif

But like seriously, dudes need to stop that, that s' is not cool. People need to stop trying to put on this fake tuff guy e-persona, knowin damn well you softer than Buffie's cheeks.

homer-drool.gif
ahhhh Buffie's cheeks

yeah, some people front to seem like a person they wanna be or they see on TV..

the internet works wonders

Back
Top Bottom