why does air force ones keep going up

Just be thankful that the RMB is still tied to the USD... once it begins to float freely, the actual cost of those AF1's are gonna jump by 20-30% (fromlike USD 3.25 to USD 4.20!)...

but on the reals - once the RMB (that's the currency in China in case you didn't know) starts to float more freely, the cost of a LOT of stuff is goingto go up! consumers will pay the price.

Originally Posted by ATAR1

Just be thankful that the RMB is still tied to the USD... once it begins to float freely, the actual cost of those AF1's are gonna jump by 20-30% (from like USD 3.25 to USD 4.20!)...

but on the reals - once the RMB (that's the currency in China in case you didn't know) starts to float more freely, the cost of a LOT of stuff is going to go up! consumers will pay the price.
That's not good news for us sneaker heads.

This hobby is already expensive as it is.

Thats why i am done collecting sneakers. In fact the Bobbito wheats were my last sneaker purchase. (unless i can find some orange carnivals in a DS sz13....wink, wink.)

I think all the new AF1's (non-premium, supreme) are going to be $85. The new lace lock is black on the all whites.

The kids version is $72...the 2 is kind of strange, it's also funny that these are now more then the retail of the mens AF1's from years back.

Back
Top Bottom