Why does everyone hate on the ps3...its a great system if you think about it =/

Like why does everyone hate on it ive had it for like a year and i played the best of the best on it and it fits the bill i think people not only underestimateit but dont play the right games on it....what yall think

PSN : KING NJC
XBOX LIVE GT: KING NJC

I think some if not a lot of people hate because its the "in" thing to do. Its everywhere. PS3 is just another victim of it.

microsoft gets into peoples head its all for marketing I can careless who's better if a system can entertain me then I'm fine with it they're boththe same thing (I have both) just the controller shape I am a fool for having both consoles

If they ain't hatin u ain't coin it right.

Me myself I love it but I have all 3 systems and like them all the all do something different for me

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

this thread is going to be full of ps3 fanboys vs 360 fanboys
Let's go Nintendo Wii!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King NJC

Like why does everyone hate on it ive had it for like a year and i played the best of the best on it and it fits the bill i think people not only underestimate it but dont play the right games on it....what yall think

It's the online play and the small things about the PS3 which makes it inferior to the 360. Online play for example is hot basura on the ps3, yes its'free and you can tell it's free when you use it. Xbox live alone is a reason to own a 360 over the ps3. And the small things i'm talking about areinstalling games and how long updates take. 360 takes less than a minute usually to update and the ps3 takes forever. I could go into greater detail buti'm tired so that's all i've got. I own a ps3 so don't call me biased towards the xbox, mainly use my ps3 for blu ray. Once Gran Turismo 5comes out then my 360 will be collecting dust
laugh.gif

because it to expensive and it doesnt have any games on it that makes me want to buy one
these are the only games i would buy

MGS4
Resistance 2
Killzone 2
and Lil Big Planet

anyother game can be bought on a cheapers system like the 360 and have more fun with it on live.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

because it to expensive and it doesnt have any games on it that makes me want to buy one
these are the only games i would buy

MGS4
Resistance 2
Killzone 2
and Lil Big Planet

anyother game can be bought on a cheapers system like the 360 and have more fun with it on live.
Those are the only games you'll need
wink.gif

i have both.

360>PS3

the only thing i use the ps3 for is blu-ray.

Xboxlive is basically what makes it, and now Netflix, its so hard to even find a reason to turn on the PS3, with the exception of blu-ray and MLB: The Show.

I've been saying this. I mean the just the blu-ray dvd player is at least 170. plus you get a console.
eek.gif
I can't wait until I get mine
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

I've been saying this. I mean the just the blu-ray dvd player is at least 170. plus you get a console.
eek.gif
I can't wait until I get mine
happy.gif
Don't forget when developers actually start using the space provided the game should be much better.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

i have both.

360<PS3

the only thing i use the xbox360 for is for Gears.

Xboxlive is basically what makes it, and now Netflix, its so hard to even find a reason to turn on the 360, with the exception of Gears of War.

i fixed it to fit my opinion
laugh.gif
..that's just me though,it looks so biased when i quoted it
laugh.gif

it was the wii that destroyed the ps3

both system came out the same time and the wii was selling like hot cakes and the ps3 had wack launch titles. The wii had twilight princess as their launchtitle, the ps3 had resistance

not to mention the cheap apple like commercials they use to belittle the ps3

for the xbox fanbois, don't say the ps3 have no games.

yall only have halo and gears of war to brag about and possibly left 4 dead
the ps3 have equally good amount of exclusive games, killzone, MGS 4

other games like cod, fallout, madden, street fighter 4 and all that crap you can have for both systems

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i actually think it was b/c of the time difference in the releasing of the 360 vs. ps3 along w/ the fact that the ps3 was SUPER expensive when it first cameout as well. With that much difference b/w the two consoles and the 360 being the first next-gen console the fan base grew big time and stayed that way andcontinually grew during the release of the PS3 (with lack luster launch titles). Plus i think the style of games has dramatically changed with American gamers.A lot of Japanese game developers have fallen to lack luster sales in America due to big names dropping games like Halo, CoD, Gears of War, GTAIV (mostlyFPS's) and the growing popularity of that genre.

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i actually think it was b/c of the time difference in the releasing of the 360 vs. ps3 along w/ the fact that the ps3 was SUPER expensive when it first came out as well. With that much difference b/w the two consoles and the 360 being the first next-gen console the fan base grew big time and stayed that way and continually grew during the release of the PS3 (with lack luster launch titles). Plus i think the style of games has dramatically changed with American gamers. A lot of Japanese game developers have fallen to lack luster sales in America due to big names dropping games like Halo, CoD, Gears of War, GTAIV (mostly FPS's) and the growing popularity of that genre.
I do agree it was super expensive but you have to put in to consideration what you are getting for that price. A blu ray player along with wifi awireless remote with built in rechargeable battery and a hard drive that can be upgraded with ease.

regardless of how feature packed the ps3 is, the release was horrible. Limited quantities, and ridiculous street price, wack lauch titles, wack marketing. Andit was released during the holiday season but to no avail to customers. Only a few ps3s were released in each store and the ones that copped were resellers whocamped out for days making it even harder for the consumers to have their hand on it. The wii was not as limited as the ps3 and most people who bought the wiiintends to play it.

the ps3 itself is not a failure but the launch was a failure. It turned off a lot of potential buyers, many whom waited for the ps3 to launch before making adecision between ps3 and xbox.

as I said before, the success of the wii is what made people hate on the ps3. The wii was cheap, gimmicky and overall had more quantities.

Lol but thats not answering my point like if people dont like it thats one thing....but why hate on it is it cause they dont have it or what ?

Back
Top Bottom