Why does it seem like not much appreciation for raptor VII's?

I luv the raptor VII's but I know alot of people who don't care for em..I just wanted to know how Niketalk felt about em..also could somebody post picsof Jordan wearing these..

Probably because you referred to them as raptors....

Anyway, I love them. the '02 version is definitely in my top 3.

Who cares what other people like or don't like if you like them that all that's matters.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

True Red man, True Red VII.

Anywho, I appreciate them.

Thanks....true red VII....I don't know where I got raptor from...That's what I have been callin em for years too..LOL

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Who cares what other people like or don't like if you like them that all that's matters.

Dont care!!! If I cared I wouldn't have more than one pair.. Just want to see who else appreciates em..FUNNY!!!!!!

loskickking23 wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:

Dont care!!! If I cared I wouldn't have more than one pair.. Just want to see who else appreciates em..FUNNY!!!!!!
OK my bad I have much appreciation for them one of my favorite VII's
pimp.gif

Don't assume that the few people you know in your life represent the entire sneaker world's sentiment on a specific pair of shoes.

And, I'm not blaming the person who wrote the original post, but this calling them the "Raptors" has to stop! MJ wore them in the playoffs, theyshould be called the "Playoff 7's" if anything! Having said that, do we have to give every Jordan a friggin' nickname???

please, no more calling them raptors. they weren't inspired by a

velociraptor and the team didn't even exist when they were first released.

I think that they go hard as hell, just thinking about all the things Jordan did in 1992 in them, including the entire 1992 Playoffs. Dirrrrrrty

Back
Top Bottom