why does'nt any1 get on PHARRELL for false advertisement ?

talks alot about guns and drugs and these other things he did'nt do....but was a nerd growing up(no pun)......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

talks alot about guns and drugs and these other things he did'nt do....but was a nerd growing up(no pun)......
nerd.gif

Nerds can't be street, word!.......... because i remember Wu-Tang members use to sit around all day reading encyclopedia's & vast literature,play chess and watch Kung-Fu flicks... yet they was heavy in the streets.

I really don't know...I guess people don't take anything he says as truth so they don't care

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

nerd.gif

Nerds can't be street, word!.......... because i remember Wu-Tang members use to sit around all day reading encyclopedia's & vast literature, play chess and watch Kung-Fu flicks... yet they was heavy in the streets.

but they was wild dusted out at the time so that dont really count, they mighta never even touched an encyclopedia they was just so high they didnt realizethey were just reading the source

^his point was they wasnt out murkin cats like they b rappin about...lol

i bet dude thinks everyone else is telling the truth...lol

alot of cats got degrees and all types of %+%+ but ud never know cuz of their "image"

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

nerd.gif

Nerds can't be street, word!.......... because i remember Wu-Tang members use to sit around all day reading encyclopedia's & vast literature, play chess and watch Kung-Fu flicks... yet they was heavy in the streets.

but they was wild dusted out at the time so that dont really count, they mighta never even touched an encyclopedia they was just so high they didnt realize they were just reading the source

roll.gif

On the real though I can't even explain that$$%# Memphis. And I wouldn't compare the Wu to Pharrell. I've never heard of them dudes consideringthemselves nerds. Pharrell doesn't OD on it though. And like some dude said above, no one believes him lol. Dude be rockin' LV purses and rock all thatcolorful Bape$$%#. I think at this point everyone knows what he is. But you got dudes who come into the game murdering 20 dudes a day and don't even knowhow to put bullets in a gun. I think that's what sets Pharrell a part from these other fake dudes.

Well to me pharrell is weak at rapping. Also most of the time he refrences these things, he says he grew up with or knows cats who do it. Maybe he just got tohype growing up with sick MC's like the clipse.

know what ... while I agree with you (thread starter) , you might as well throw everyone under the bus with the exception of a few rappers who really live it.. but here is my indirect issue with this thing about rappin about what you arent living .. it just isnt cool . These are wealthy dudes (not all rappers) ,and they glorify that way of living in their songs like its cool .. but when someone dies its like , lets hold hands and do a tribute song , cause beef isntcool .. All these dudes make me sick
sick.gif
.. yeah im mad
mad.gif
.. and not because they are rich , but because they are relying on a percentageof our population which is ignorant , to push them foward .. dudes is like yo BMF , yo them dudes is real son .. Im like yeah .. they really gettin 60 years
frown.gif
.. I saw some dude in one of the forums put a
pimp.gif
next to a statement he made ending off like " ..... all that money hecoming home too though"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. are you people serious ??? yes im mad
mad.gif
.. lol .. not really.. back to the subject .. pharrel is no worst than the clipse , and the clipse arent any worst than Rick Ross "the real noriega / he owe me a hundredfavors" (yeah sure
indifferent.gif
) .. and Rick Ross is no worst than therest .. so F-it ... I cant believe I typed so much .. yeah I was mad
mad.gif

I can't stand when Pharrell does that %%*+. For'real might be one of the most annoying things about his music. Only, cuz it comes off so forced.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

know what ... while I agree with you (thread starter) , you might as well throw everyone under the bus with the exception of a few rappers who really live it .. but here is my indirect issue with this thing about rappin about what you arent living .. it just isnt cool . These are wealthy dudes (not all rappers) , and they glorify that way of living in their songs like its cool .. but when someone dies its like , lets hold hands and do a tribute song , cause beef isnt cool .. All these dudes make me sick
sick.gif
.. yeah im mad
mad.gif
.. and not because they are rich , but because they are relying on a percentage of our population which is ignorant , to push them foward .. dudes is like yo BMF , yo them dudes is real son .. Im like yeah .. they really gettin 60 years
frown.gif
pimp.gif
next to a statement he made ending off like " ..... all that money he coming home too though"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
.. lol .. not really .. back to the subject .. pharrel is no worst than the clipse , and the clipse arent any worst than Rick Ross "the real noriega / he owe me a hundred favors" (yeah sure
indifferent.gif
) .. and Rick Ross is no worst than the rest .. so F-it ... I cant believe I typed so much .. yeah I was mad
mad.gif

i stopped and read that whole post just because it looks pretty

memphisboi55 wrote:
nerd.gif

Who are you to say he didn't even tho he dont look the type you dont know that man. Also he can always take the NaS route n say he was rappin about whathe saw n what his ppl did. Its not that serious to pull somebody like Pharrell's card like seriously

smokin.gif

He also talks about skateboarding..has a skate team, calls himself skateboard P...but cant skate.

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

Originally Posted by akuratl02

know what ... while I agree with you (thread starter) , you might as well throw everyone under the bus with the exception of a few rappers who really live it .. but here is my indirect issue with this thing about rappin about what you arent living .. it just isnt cool . These are wealthy dudes (not all rappers) , and they glorify that way of living in their songs like its cool .. but when someone dies its like , lets hold hands and do a tribute song , cause beef isnt cool .. All these dudes make me sick
sick.gif
.. yeah im mad
mad.gif
.. and not because they are rich , but because they are relying on a percentage of our population which is ignorant , to push them foward .. dudes is like yo BMF , yo them dudes is real son .. Im like yeah .. they really gettin 60 years
frown.gif
pimp.gif
next to a statement he made ending off like " ..... all that money he coming home too though"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
.. lol .. not really .. back to the subject .. pharrel is no worst than the clipse , and the clipse arent any worst than Rick Ross "the real noriega / he owe me a hundred favors" (yeah sure
indifferent.gif
) .. and Rick Ross is no worst than the rest .. so F-it ... I cant believe I typed so much .. yeah I was mad
mad.gif

i stopped and read that whole post just because it looks pretty

but did it make any sense to you ?? Did you understand what I was saying ... this wasnt emiticon fashion week on NT , but glad ya'll enjoyed thechristmas bonanza

alot of singers write about "making love all night long". that's reaching.
laugh.gif
Everything doesn't have to be autobiographical.

Back
Top Bottom