why does'nt any1 get on PHARRELL for false advertisement ?

but they was wild dusted out at the time so that dont really count, they mighta never even touched an encyclopedia they was just so high they didnt realize they were just reading the source
Quote of the day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your reaching. You might as well stop listening to rap. And honestly, if I have to really think about when pharrell uses guns & killing bars it meanshe's not doing it that often, so yes your reaching.

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

Originally Posted by quik1987

Why is it ok for Weezy?

its not ok....word to pusha T
smokin.gif

That's actually the point, how you gonna hate Wayne for doing it and it's a cat in your own camp doing the same

Well he doesn't do it much but when he does I know it's really pusha talkin so I look at it like that.

The chances are none of us knew what these guys did in their free times anyway.

AND we would buy their music anyway. Even if it was real or fake.

^yup.

Although 98% talk about things they never did; prolly something their homies did, but thats about it...

Faith look like one of Prince's offspring in that avy Cicero...

anyhoo...

Music is full of lies, and if you take anything most of these rappers say serious (like Wayne bein the best rapper alive) then that's your problem.

(I'm predicting) END

Can't fault him. You have to sell an image and "that" particular image sells at the moment.

People hate on him because they'd like to live in his shoes, bag the chicks he reportedly he does,

wear his clothes, make his beats... the list goes on.

By the way I'm not a big fan. His latest album is garbage unlike the NERD ones which are very nice.

Their all weirdos Deniros in practice

So don't believe everything your ear-lobe captures

It's mostly backwards

Unless it happens to be as accurate as me

And everything said in song you happen to see

Then actually, believe half of what you see, none of what you hear, even if it's spat by me, and w/ that said

I'mma kill N's dead

Cut's N's short give you wheels for legs.

smh.gif

Jigga has already addressed this.

Back
Top Bottom