Why doesn't Jordan Brand just cut the crap?

I'm sure they will be people bagging on me for making this thread but what's the deal with JB, I just saw the latest Jordan 2009 and it looks like aspace shuttle, Why doesn't Jordan just kick it old school and get Tinker back and use the VI and VII and other designs and expand on those, maybe not usethose exactly but make it at least look tight and old school instead of this space age bull***, Use new materials but make the old be the new.

because at the end of the day, people can complain all they want they are still going to cop what they complain about but better days are on the horizon

Well they're getting rich by what they're currently doing so why would they change

I like the 2009 I juss wanna see more color s of the 1 through 23 not no 2009 2010 and all that they are making now I juss wanna see more retros

'this too shall pass' even though there making shoes that are not appealing, I still believe we will see OG C/W's of our favorite shoes someday.I'm glad there not flooding the market with ALL the retros we want. Sit back, be patient and good things comes to people who wait. If u don't like thenew J's, then don't buy

not about quality anymore, just as long as the money comes, they won't stop what they are currently doing. eventhough we are complaining, they dont need usas long as there are still consumers that buy their products.

Originally Posted by JordanVIlover

Why doesn't Jordan just kick it old school and get Tinker back

Maybe Tinker doesn't really want to come back for an extended period.
He deliberately took a back seat after the XV, and in the time since then he's only turned out the XX and XX3.

IIRC, he went on record as saying he'd had enough of the pressure that comes from having to turn out a new Air Jordan every year.

If he told JB he wanted back in as a full time designer, i'm pretty sure they'd be glad to have him back.

and use the VI and VII and other designs and expand on those.

Tinker's done with JB

He finished great with the XX3's. I mean, perfect ending.

I know it's crazy, but people actually buy the products that we think are wack (6 rings, Team Jordans). So JB keeps producing them.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

not about quality anymore, just as long as the money comes, they won't stop what they are currently doing. eventhough we are complaining, they dont need us as long as there are still consumers that buy their products.
It was never about quality. They area BUSINESS. That's like being upset at McDonalds because they burgers dont taste the same and a doublecheeseburger is a 1.29

I'm sure they will be people bagging on me for making this thread but what's the deal with JB, I just saw the latest Jordan 2009 and it looks like a space shuttle, Why doesn't Jordan just kick it old school and get Tinker back and use the VI and VII and other designs and expand on those, maybe not use those exactly but make it at least look tight and old school instead of this space age bull***, Use new materials but make the old be the new.

they did expand on them, altough not succesfully, and against our will we have *gasp* true flights

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

because at the end of the day, people can complain all they want they are still going to cop what they complain about but better days are on the horizon
roll.gif

and if they didn't change it up, people would be complaining about that.

just about every sig. j has it's own identity which is what makes them unique.

so if you don't like the new then buy the old stuff.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

As long as they make money, they're happy.

This is true for the MOST part. I mean, they want to make the customers who buy their shoes happy or else they won't come back.

But yea, I keep posting this. JB is a company, and companies go after money. However they have to do it, they will.

its true, they know they can cut corners because people will still cop....if they made any random colored XI, with the worst quality you can imagine, you canguarantee people will STILL lineup for it. And they know that...

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

its true, they know they can cut corners because people will still cop....if they made any random colored XI, with the worst quality you can imagine, you can guarantee people will STILL lineup for it. And they know that...

agreed

Back
Top Bottom