Why dont we make it more poppin in the PNW forum???

for instance lets just exchange info...tonight theres a party in everett
i was w/ a few niketalkers @ a party in UW
nerd.gif
and i was super drunk. im 21contact me if you need a bottle.
also lets kick it make this forum poppin man, what are yall doing tonight?
pimp.gif

it would be great but our whole region, we can count on almost one hand, how many sneaker spots that are worthwhile (that's NOT regular retail likeniketown, FL, FNL, etc), and anything else related to NIKETALK, is just sparse. hell, we don't even count boise in, lol. THERE'S NOTHING THAT GOES ONin the PNW, which is sad.

anyway, to help out, the same played out bars downtown portland, some nike people said there is something going down. i think ENVY. hit it up.

I agree this thread is slow most of the time, Fresh One are you freinds with Mo? if that you in the picture you look really fimilar

I seen you at that party up at UW that weekend. at one point we were bustin out that thizz dance and the tony yayo you cant see me type stuff. Did anyone hit88 keyz up yesterday.

i heard 88 keys got shut down before jabbowakeeze (sp?) even showed up. yea i still be busting out the tony ya-yo @ partys when i drunk lol. man i guess thePNW will never get it poppin. hahaha yea and im friends w/ mo...carrero right?
nerd.gif

Yup that's my guy, good looking on Friday with the sidekick info. Some dude was walking around with his head bleeding from what someone told me there was ahuge fight before.

Originally Posted by Luisdabeast206

Yup that's my guy, good looking on Friday with the sidekick info. Some dude was walking around with his head bleeding from what someone told me there was a huge fight before.

good to see you on NT, who else be on here and WhatTheEff is good with halloween parties this weekend? (or am i early)
nerd.gif

Is this "POPPIN" enough for the PNW forum,,,times 4

lolasshat.jpg

Sorry I tried. But there is this mini-summit in Lynnwood with Shugaray and some other NTers on Friday.

i got 3 parties tomorrow 2 in the UW area and 1 in edmonds but 2 are theme parties so idk and the other one you gotta bring your own drinks anyone else gotsome more options

one is actually on 85th the other one i forgot what the house is some where on 50th but it has an 80s theme is anyone else got something thats gonna be popping

What's poppin tomorrow night? preferably in the UW area cause i'm hittin the UW vs. OSU game.
Oh and FreshOne12 tryna hook it up wit a bottle
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

yea no problem
nerd.gif
(hhmmm) but yea i seen a few NT'ers and shugaray @ aparty last night in lynnwood. it was koo a lil fight broke out. but yea tongith lets hit UW i know of a party on leona st. or something like that it startswith at L...hhaha no pun intended.
laugh.gif

I was going to go to hit the mini summit that was happend on friday, but ending up going to trinity pioneer square for somones bday ( somone post pictures). Itreally reminded me on how much I hate that area. This weekend is my birthday let's get it really poppin, anyone 21+ trying to hit the bar ( going to be 22)

Originally Posted by Luisdabeast206

I was going to go to hit the mini summit that was happend on friday, but ending up going to trinity pioneer square for somones bday ( somone post pictures). It really reminded me on how much I hate that area. This weekend is my birthday let's get it really poppin, anyone 21+ trying to hit the bar ( going to be 22)
im down. was that donnas bday party
nerd.gif
i got sooo many numberat this party in the U on latona (sp?) and 43rd hahaha im killin out here. i keep seeing NT'ers everywhere, who did i see last night?

EDIT: BE AT CLUB FUSION TONIGHT ITS GOING DOWN, WE GOT BOTTLES AND GETTING IT POPPIN IN THE PARKING LOT AND WE ABOUT TO PROCEED TO GET *!%+

aye we gotta do some research for next weekend. its the weekend before Halloween theres gotta be some parties crackin

Originally Posted by ReYoLystic

aye we gotta do some research for next weekend. its the weekend before Halloween theres gotta be some parties crackin

im down. i check in here frequently so i will holla at thoes who tryna party. PM me for the # and we will crash parties and get the PNW poppin!

i think i got your number at that lynwood costume party but fosho man i usually party in the u district so ill keep you guys updated

Come threw to my birthday on Sat at Barracuda lounge, all the homies will be there... I don't got your number anyone on the board is invited as well...

Back
Top Bottom