Why dont we make it more poppin in the PNW forum???

hit up Baltic Room this weekend on capital hill!! Let me know I'll get you in VIP 21+ only!!! My homie runs bollywood night every other saturday!!!

Originally Posted by Luisdabeast206

Come threw to my birthday on Sat at Barracuda lounge, all the homies will be there... I don't got your number anyone on the board is invited as well...
i'll come through this satruday!
nerd.gif

EDIT: how much is it to get in?
happy.gif

Should only 5 bucks cover, word on the street is that China Harbor is the spot tonight?

nerd.gif
same here. i heard china harbor is that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tonight!

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Yooo anyone gonna be up at WWU on friday night?
and what's good on sat.?
ill be there at my boys frat drinking up.
nerd.gif
text me for theparties- get the number from reyolystic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Yooo anyone gonna be up at WWU on friday night?
and what's good on sat.?
ill be there at my boys frat drinking up.
nerd.gif
text me for the parties- get the number from reyolystic
laugh.gif

Wait, there are frats at Western?
nerd.gif

Finally a post where we can find some parties in the PNW!

Haven't been on NT in a min! Wsuppp everyone haha

yo last weekend was mad disappointing it wasnt as crackin as it was suppose to be. And when i hit up ljlukelj he was done haha so i couldnt hit up his place.

I'm kicken it at the Red n Meth concert tonight!! Who's kicken it and gettin tipsy with the boss??

Originally Posted by hella

I'm kicken it at the Red n Meth concert tonight!! Who's kicken it and gettin tipsy with the boss??
im tryin too, who is this
nerd.gif

EDIT: this friday a new bar/club thing is opening up shugaray informed me. so come drink at the bar, you can get in free if you go to winner circle and getevelope containing 2 free tickets. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE! its 21+ only @ BALTIC ROOM its called FILTHY NICE FRI.

Originally Posted by ReYoLystic

yo last weekend was mad disappointing it wasnt as crackin as it was suppose to be. And when i hit up ljlukelj he was done haha so i couldnt hit up his place.
Haha my bad man. Yeah it was wild and there was a huge fight later on anyway. But next time I got you for sure.

Baltic on Cap Hill this Friday should be nuts, War Room as always is dope if you roll with a crew.

Barack's win got it poppin' on cap hill, Broadway & Pine = shut down.

This rain is killing my mood to get out, since its my boys 21 run you will most likely find me udistrict tonight...Anyone else kicking it?

This rain is killing my mood to get out, since its my boys 21 run you will most likely find me udistrict tonight...Anyone else kicking it?

i will be kicking it, also yea when he turns 21 im there on saturday! are you guys doing anythign tonight? hahah i always thought he was older than me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This weekend we ban together and get it poppin! also there is a party this saturday in bellevue!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OnlyDS

Aye fresh what's the details on the Saturday party in Bellevue ?

i didnt go, it was mostly white, my homeboy went! but what is the business for tonight?
eek.gif
bacardi gold FTW!

Back
Top Bottom