Why dont we make it more poppin in the PNW forum???

Lmao damn man I swear me and a few of my dudes were the only chill ones there! Lol
Something was going on with everyone

usually the parties are chill the cops made everyone panic haha and people got crazy but yoo we finna to get the v-neck crew back in action on new years thereschina harbor but you got pay 20 for that. im still workin on my venn diagram to see which parties are gonna be more crackin but ill keep you guys posted.

yeah I got your number Reyolystic I'll deff hit you up on NYE there's gotta be some kind of party somewhere

Originally Posted by lyrics in motion

Yo dog! Mark man I had to carry your sister like 2 blocks to the damn car. And that foo drove off! I had to walk back to the house with her too mannn. That crap was like hiking mount everest in the snow. I better get compensated for that dog. Plus i put your shoes on too cuz you were lookin like tony yayo doin the "cant see me" dance on the real. This is philly btw
HAHAH good looks and no, no compensation haha, and

OnlyDS
Aye lyrics were you the one that got pepper spray in the eyes? Lol
and that was me doing all that wild'n out hahah got my nick cannon ON!
roll.gif

Yo who is 21 and can hook it up with bottles and such in the Federal Way, Kent, Auburn, (maybe Tukwila) area?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Yo who is 21 and can hook it up with bottles and such in the Federal Way, Kent, Auburn, (maybe Tukwila) area?
nerd.gif
That sad when you have to resort to Niketalk for this stuff.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

mansion party tonight in silverlake and something going on in u district. holla
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is fresh btw.
I need to check the PNW forum more often
nerd.gif

I'll be making a thread in GENERAL but let's get it TONIGHT at Seesound Lounge for Marc's (TiZzlexiPhone bka FreshOne12) 22nd birthday!!!

Seesound is located between 1st and 2nd ave on Blanchard -- if you didn't know. We'll be there at 10:30pm (hella early, I know) but stop by and say"Hai Guys/HBD!"

I'll try and make a stop thru Seesound if I can
nerd.gif

Big Party coming up on Sunday @ Club Venom
nerd.gif

a1jsxv.jpg

Hmmm Venom 2 nights in a row? Might be OD for me, needless to say Fresh and I will be at Venom on Saturday!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I'll try and make a stop thru Seesound if I can
nerd.gif

Big Party coming up on Sunday @ Club Venom
nerd.gif

a1jsxv.jpg
Party of the year hands down
smokin.gif

Hmmm I was there on Saturday for a bday but most of their music was techno mixed.
smh.gif
I don't have anything agaist techno but I guess I'm just not usedto dancing to it.

Back
Top Bottom