Why haven't Nas and Eminem done a track yet?

I don't get it. Both have risen to the top of the game for years. Both showed respect to each other. I never thought we'd have this many Jay/NaScollabos and still not even one damn Em/NaS collabo.

And Em & Nas were never even beefing, lol. So why hasn't this happened?

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I don't get it. Both have risen to the top of the game for years. Both showed respect to each other. I never thought we'd have this many Jay/NaS collabos and still not even one damn Em/NaS collabo.

And Em & Nas were never even beefing, lol. So why hasn't this happened?

Maybe because 50 Cent and Nas do not really get along.

But Em did a track with Fat Joe. Joey crack and 50 never got along. I don't think 50 has the balls to tell em who he can and can't do a track with.But, it is possible.

When I was reading the Nas is scared to do an album with AZ post people made a good point on how it would be a bad business decision. (Although I have beendying for this album to be made since i first heard illmatic). This would be a great move for both artists. Em being out of the game for awhile would get aboost in hype over this track. Nas gets more of eminems fan base more commercial appeal. Sales wise if it would be on eminems album would be solid regardlesscause its em.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

But Em did a track with Fat Joe. Joey crack and 50 never got along. I don't think 50 has the balls to tell em who he can and can't do a track with. But, it is possible.
Lean Back Remix? I'm pretty sure that was before 50 Cent's feud with Fat Joe. 50 cannot stop Em from working with anybody. But it justwouldn't be a smart business move for Em to do so because it's part of 50's image to be the bad guy.

NAS SEEN WHAT HAPPEN WHEN HE DID A TRACK WITH JAY-Z

AND SAID ON ETHER HE KNOW EMINEM WOULD BODY HIM ON HIS OWN TRACK

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Dark Knight

Cause Nas knows better.

..that he would be obliterated by Em.

Just fixing that one for you.

Preciate it
laugh.gif

But for real Em would own Nas.

I think they were going to do a track together, but their schedule didn't permit it.

"The Cross" is the closest we'll probably ever have.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

the first thing that came to mind when i read this thread!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

the first thing that came to mind when i read this thread!

You Why Jay Got Killed Cause Em Did His Verses First Because The Song Was Orginally For Him And Royce Da 5'9" and jay took it and did his verses ithink Jay did too much he should have just left the song alone

1st and foremost Nas was talking to Jay when he said "Eminem murdered you on YOUR own @%++" said nothing about being afraid of Em doing the same tohim.
smh.gif

2ndly its amazing how little credit y'all give Nas. I just
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif

I remember back in the days people used to say that NaS was afraid to get on a track with someone that he thought would outshine him.

An example would be Canibus, and NaS not wanting no parts with him on "Desperados".

That's just what I remember though, but I don't know if there was/is any truth to that.

Em did produce a track 4 NAS if I'm not mistaking!!!& Em got the best of Jay but u could tell the song wasn't 4 Jay.Sounds nothing like a Jay Ztrack.............Just had 2 throw that in

Becuz the cross is just a em track..and for NaS to shine he would have to step it up crazy.....

Why do people always have to talk about who would "murder" who on collabo tracks.

They're both amazing artists and it would be a great song.

Because nas doesn't wanna end up like Jay & Big, murked on their own tracks by Slim Shady.

Back
Top Bottom