Why I Hate Blacks (Not your typical race thread) vol. A preponderance of lulz abound

y

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest video EVAR. So many quotables.�

"Logically, dragons would be able to wield metal"
"Either worship me, or forsake religion"

Spoiler [+]
I may be late

y

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest video EVAR. So many quotables.�

"Logically, dragons would be able to wield metal"
"Either worship me, or forsake religion"

Spoiler [+]
I may be late

Did anyone notice how he finished his words and his mouth kept on moving. Did Fox do this on purpose or is it just me

Did anyone notice how he finished his words and his mouth kept on moving. Did Fox do this on purpose or is it just me

lol but this man was babbling to me (especially about dragons and quantum physics)n

lol but this man was babbling to me (especially about dragons and quantum physics)n

"You probably wanna know why they call me the God of the Universe as well."
"No...I wasn't gonna ask you that."

LOL.

"You probably wanna know why they call me the God of the Universe as well."
"No...I wasn't gonna ask you that."

LOL.

LOL, LULZ and SMH at the same time..

dude gets no BOX.. he needs to go outside and start smashing black and white women.

he will be blessed by what they can do for him..

smh

LOL, LULZ and SMH at the same time..

dude gets no BOX.. he needs to go outside and start smashing black and white women.

he will be blessed by what they can do for him..

smh

I sympathize with him sorta but the way he's going about criticizing whites and blacks for getting away with racism against asians is counterproductive.

My Asian friend in school says when him and his friends go out to clubs in the city they have to endure snide racial remarks from white and black people, like calling them Jackie Chan and what not.

Political correctedness doesn't extend to everybody...it's just the way things are.
ohwell.gif
For the record, wth was my man talking about with the dragons? Anyhow yea, HNS.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom