Why is 2 Chainz a feature on every mixtape?

How does he do it?? I noticed that he's been on everything since the 2011 BET awards lol. 
and his verses suck yo. he ruins Party Heart and %+*# Em on Rich Forever 
tired.gif

because he's on fire...... my question is what da hell was ludacris doing with him for about 10 years on da bench? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

because he's on fire...... my question is what da hell was ludacris doing with him for about 10 years on da bench? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
 thats a good question.. the name "Tity Boi" can only get you but so far.... lol

"2 Chainz" isnt any better tho

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Ruined "F em"? He might've had the best verse on that song.
This. 2 Chainz go hard.
ya'll really think that?????? imo Wale had the best verse...
either or he ruined Party Heart mos def

Cause dude is on fire. He may not be much lyrically, but he's better than you probably think, and is loaded with the confidence
and charisma to get all these features.

BECAUSE HE STOP BEING LAZY

2CHAINS IS THE ARTIST YOU GO TO WHEN U GOT A RECORD YOU NEED TO PUT OUT ASAP THAT NEEDS A FEATURE

HE ISN'T AS HOLLYWOOD AS MOST ARTIST THAT TAKE FOREVER TO SEND YOU BACK VERSE FOR A FEATURE

HE RECORDS TRACKS AND SEND EM BACK WITH IN 24 HOURS ...THATS GOOD WORK ETHIC...HE FINALLY LEARNED

ARTIST THESE DAYS CANT SIT AND WAIT ALL DAY FOR "RAPPER A" SO HOLLA AT "RAPPER B"

2 Chainz been killing every feature he been on. Espeically them joints on Rich Forever

I tried to get into his tape and outside of "Undastatement" I just couldnt do it lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1st part is true + I am wondering about the 2nd part as well 
nerd.gif

wooooow 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I was thinking the EXACT same thing.
Listening to Rich Forever mixtape.....hear 2 chainz

Listening to Juicy J Blue Dream and Lean.....hear 2 chainz 

grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Y'all really think he nice on the mic? Seriously? Come on man…Be serious..

thats what im saying man. good work ethic don't mean you do good work

Back
Top Bottom