Why is Big L's face blurred out on Google Maps?

Google Maps automatically blurrs out peoples face. Im guessing a software program does it and due to the portrait being too realistic, it recognized it as a real face.

or Ma$e works for google now.

Last edited:
Has no one ever tagged over Big L's mural? I would think some a-hole would.

Dude is still one of my top MCs ever and only with 2 albums. His stuff with Stretch and Bobbito was sick too.

No way cats from that area let someone tag over that piece.

True story, my brother works for the city as a painter and was nearly shot twice for being in the vicinity of that piece with their painting supplies. They were just trying to paint some building on that block

No way cats from that area let someone tag over that piece.

True story, my brother works for the city as a painter and was nearly shot twice for being in the vicinity of that piece with their painting supplies. They were just trying to paint some building on that block

Strong this :lol:

Maybe after that debacle w/ the dead body in Brazil, they decided to blur out any face just in case and I think it's dope how the murals like that are still standing and the city didn't touch em.

Sometimes graff heads just have no heart. SF has some iconic murals/pieces and yet still someone tries to mess with it. We have Banksy one and someone literally made an effort to mess with it:

2-banksy-chinatown.jpeg
IMG_0615.jpg
-Postcard_of_Banksy_mural_-20000000005154253-500x375.jpg

^Regardless if its Banksy, a lotta people consider him a sell out so I can see why someone would want to do that.

Now aint no one messing with the Dream memorials tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom