Why is David West an All-Star? That's the equivalent of Jamaal Magloire making the team.

"David West is garbage."

"David West is soft; he only shoot jumpers."

37 points (13-20 from the field, 11-12 from the line), 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block and he scored the Hornets' last two buckets to give them the win.

I guess I don't understand why he didn't deserve to be there. He's putting up almost identical numbers as last year, and he certainly deserved itthen.

Coaches > you.

cd4a72a4309db26ca73832a6029576ab-getty-83008110bc149_allstar_ports.jpg

You mad?

I could've seen Durant there instead of him and not been mad, but life goes on. He certainly gave my Mavs the business a few seasons ago. But he does stillshoot tons of mid range jumpshots, his point total doesn't refute that at all

He did have a fiya game. I don't know how Sean Marks get burn. This dude actually took a 18ft Jumpshot in the game? And Devin Brown look like Jadakiss withthat bald head

How come the coaches didn't choose Carmelo or Durant?
  • Melo stays getting shafted so this is no surprise
  • Durant is still up and coming, add that with the fact he plays for a team that rarely gets any publicity and you have your answer.

Excuses, excuses.
Durant is still up and coming, add that with the fact he plays for a team that rarely gets any publicity and you have your answer.
Wouldn't that be all the more reason to showcase him to the world in the All-Star Game?

I wouldn't have said a word if he didn't get chosen, but the fact of the matter is, he did.

I'm not mad at all at him being in, and I didn't know others were lighting him.

[screamin' a] HOWEVA [/screamin']... I would have been happier with Millsap going in.

And hold on:

I can't believe I actually answered this. You can't be serious with this question.

You DO know that coaches are also the geniuses that voted in a PG to replace a PF right? Coaches have zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

you cant judge him off of one game
Who is doing that?

youre justifying his appearance in the all star game with the numbers he had today
what if he had had a bad game? would you still use his bad numbers to say the coaches were right in choosing him?

You DO know that coaches are also the geniuses that voted in a PG to replace a PF right? Coaches have zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.
Mike Brown was the head coach; Mo Williams was the player.

Edit: Actually, didn't David Stern ultimately appoint Williams, or was that just for Allen?
youre justifying his appearance in the all star game with the numbers he had today
Am I?
I guess I don't understand why he didn't deserve to be there. He's putting up almost identical numbers as last year, and he certainly deserved it then.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

This was against OKC.

I'm just sayin'...
laugh.gif
I don't care if it was against your high school team 37 and 13
pimp.gif

umm...im sorry but 37 and 13 by any nba player wouldn't be that impressive against my high school team... just sayin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

And hold on:

I can't believe I actually answered this. You can't be serious with this question.

i dont blame the coaches. with all the *****ing those cavs fan (and mike brown) were giving, hell ill would have even voted wally whatever his last name is.

Back
Top Bottom