Why is everyone wearing tight jeans now?

back in high school in 2003 and when I came on Niketalk. I wore what everyone is wearing now n days. It is funny how I got hated on so bad.

fashion goes in cycles but there's nothing wrong with wanting a tapered fit that conforms to your body instead of baggy jeans hanging off your butt like abum showing off your underwear.

Neek I remember u were the first man I seen wearing skinny jeans!!
But it's just the current style...it'll be something different in 3 yrs
I don't wear my jeans like that...wouldn't look or feel right on me I'm to thick and muscular for that skinny boy look

Originally Posted by mrneek

back in high school in 2003 and when I came on Niketalk. I wore what everyone is wearing now n days. It is funny how I got hated on so bad.
I remember this.
roll.gif
You came in WDYWT when it was still inRetro and would post up with your tight stiff and stacked levi's. Everyone flamed, but I have to admit I bought 501s after I saw your post and have beenwearing tight-+$@ jeans ever since.

Originally Posted by mrneek

WHAT?!?!

word haha. It is how funny how things go. Lets stick with Neighborhood and visvim jeans shall we?

I always worn fitted jeans, never got into the whole baggy scene, it just look stupid. Of course my @%++#% hated on me for it but damn look what happen yearslater, THESE @%++#% is wearing tight jeans now...
smh.gif

There's a difference between fitted jeans and tight jeans.
laugh.gif
Neek is on some spandex tip. Just be glad bro, you set a trend. Now sit back and watch thisthread go to 20 pages by tomorrow.

laugh.gif
whos got the pic of all the wdywt niketalk heads and neek is in the backgroundjumping?

Back
Top Bottom