Why is everyone wearing tight jeans now?

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by mrneek

I def know its the IN thing. I am asking NT now. I just want to reminisnce about yesteryer when I post here and had hate. I love you guys. no +%!%

btw : take note of japanese and HK kids. All workwear/ japanese brands! wear jeans that fit. relax look. Neighborhood visvim wtaps. way to go. see ya in a few years.
they've been wearing workwear for a minute. i remember we had a japanese band stay at a hotel i worked at. they looked like coal miners and the hells angels.
laugh.gif

Very dope! The look i am going for. oh itll hit the USA

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

because you're so damn cool you terribly endowed, female haired douche.

did neek $*$* your girl or something?

Because of the jeans he used to wear i don't think he's capable of doing anyones girl.

not being able to reproduce =! can't bang women

because you're so damn cool you terribly endowed, female haired douche.

did neek $*$* your girl or something?
you must not know about ol neeky's nudies eh?

i know, just what you said was really uncalled for
why you gettin butt hurt? neek !@!*@%$ you?

clever.

wink.gif

It just repeats itself . What the hell do you think we were wearing before baggy jeans?

btw : take note of japanese and HK kids. All workwear/ japanese brands! wear jeans that fit. relax look. Neighborhood visvim wtaps. way to go. see ya in a few years.
First of all, these brands do have slim fits, although nothing skinny. Second of all, from what I know the main reason many of the Japanese Brandslike the ones you've mentioned (along with brands like Samurai, Sugarcane, etc.) produce mostly loose fitting work wear jeans and traditional straight legjeans is because their goal is to recreate classic American cuts. I do, however, agree that they are the way to go for the best denim.

Im perfectly fine with a fit like the Levis 511 line but when I see Kids wearing jeans that look like they are hugging their calves its just disturbing

The baggy look just slowly faded out over the last 5-6 years due to the insurgence of streetwear and Japanese denim
into pop culture. Your FUBU's and Rocawear's have played out and so have the styles that correlated with
those brands. Last I checked, they don't make baggy True Religions, so to rock the brand you have to rock them
how they fit.

I use to wear baggier jeans just because they are comfortable but now that I have aged a bit (I'm 24) and graduated college n whatnot..I seem to findmyself wearin clothes that fit me better..however..i can't wear the nonsense that doesn't let me breathe..i need some leg room..that's why I go forrelaxed straight fit jeans now..not the slim skinny fit cause I'm not that little..

Relaxed straight>>>>Slim Skinny

Breathe a lil my dudes

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by the north west

is it just me or is it mainly the dudes who are frail, don't play sports or lift are the ones who wear tight jeans
Nah, I see WAY too many big dudes that should NOT be wearing skinny jeans. Legs lookin' like big @!! turkey drumsticks
roll.gif

Tight jeans on men are wrong period but it's worse when a guy has thick legs. Stop it!

I prefer tapered jeans mainly because of my age, which has even carried over to the color clothes I buy.

Remember, every fashion "trend" you thought of, someone else has done it before you.

Originally Posted by bmkten

back in high school in 2003 and when I came on Niketalk. I wore what everyone is wearing now n days. It is funny how I got hated on so bad.
I remember this.
roll.gif
You came in WDYWT when it was still in Retro and would post up with your tight stiff and stacked levi's. Everyone flamed, but I have to admit I bought 501s after I saw your post and have been wearing tight-+$@ jeans ever since.
neek ain't start with no damn stacked levis... my man had some superskinny girls stretchy jeans that he sewed extra tight by himself orsomething. joints were terrible.
laugh.gif

no lie though, taht boy daiki suzuki is doin the damn thing right now with the american heritage styles.

Originally Posted by wj4

There's a difference between fitted jeans and tight jeans.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Neek is on some spandex tip.[/color] Just be glad bro, you set a trend. Now sit back and watch this thread go to 20 pages by tomorrow.
laugh.gif

is it just me or is it mainly the dudes who are frail, don't play sports or lift are the ones who wear tight jeans
laugh.gif

JR5

I don't wear nut crunchers, but I find myself getting clothes that fit now. What I wore in high school, I realize I should go down just a size. I look likea youngster wearing clothes that hang a little too loose.

back in high school in 2003 and when I came on Niketalk. I wore what everyone is wearing now n days. It is funny how I got hated on so bad.
neek your pants were tighter then what people are wearing now....

there's definitely a difference between fitted, skinny and WOMEN'S. i wear normal straight leg with most shoes, but fitted jeans usually look betterwith vans, wallabees and narrower styles.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funniest thing I've noticed is my boys telling me that they want a more "grown man look" and want jeans that fit better. Understandable, but Iswear these "fitted" straight leg jeans are gateway jeans to skinny jeans to straight up nuthuggers. I've seen a couple of my boys that startedout with the I wanna get something that fits better and ended up with the long johns spandex joints after a few months.
laugh.gif
Not knockin them though, next mancan where whatever he wants.

Back
Top Bottom