Why is everyone wearing tight jeans now?

Personally i like certain slim jeans because they do stretch after consistent wear. Ive done that with a pair i recently bought. First day i wore em i wasangry because they were tight in the man region but i just kept wearing them (id wear them to bed) and within 3 days they loosened up. Now they are much looserand i like em.
To each his own however.

hmm work wear is coming back huh.....

Ite i'm calling it Right now for the goons, hoodlums, thugs, ruffians, henchmen....the next brand thats gonna catch FIRE again is......

CarharttLogo.gif

its always been hot with us old heads, but expect this to pop off the way champion has popped off a couple years back with the superhoods.

carhartt-triangle-man-01.jpg

4Q89432.jpg
4J48277.jpg
4507277.jpg
4M16277.jpg
V01BRN
K121CHH
K207BLK

C03BRN
C03BLK

im putting money on it.

well the american side gets all the workwear, and japanese gets alot of casual styles.

i love all the classic work wear.

LOL
man i dont think ill ever be down wit the trends. My jeans went a TAD smaller, but that was cause i cant be lookin like a hoodlum forever.

but ill never wear no nut huggers...

this topic comes up every week...but yea some dudes dont know the difference between a slim, fitted look (im skinny myself) and tight ankle hugging leggings

Damn it's crazy to think about how different your jeans looked back in the day, now it's what everyone wears.

if this thread were created by anybody else it would fail.

I'm feeling it from the heart B!!!!!! I've been gettin clowned since 01 for rockin fitted jeans..the same dudes that used to call me tight end..lol areaskin me where I get my gear from..smh..$%# is disgusting

In a time of extreme economic turmoil, perhaps it makes sense that designers are veering away from "metrosexual" skintight jeans and button-busting shirts-let's let men be men again! And with the populist rhetoric of the presidential race constantly beaming through our televisions and Web browsers, it feels somehow right that men's fashion is falling in line with what "everyday fellas" might find appealing.

good..seems to be light at the end of the tunnel....i see the EARLY 90's coming back wit the carhatts
pimp.gif

someone make a new thread!

Originally Posted by thagreatj

LOL
man i dont think ill ever be down wit the trends. My jeans went a TAD smaller, but that was cause i cant be lookin like a hoodlum forever.

but ill never wear no nut huggers...
basically

Fashion goes in cycles. People have been wearing skinny jeans again for about 7-8 years but it's only been the past 2 or 3 that it's really taken off.It's these guys that started it again:

RS935%7EThe-Strokes-Rolling-Stone-no-935-November-2003-Posters.jpg

Followed by these guys in the UK:

The%20Libertines%20-%20The%20Libertines.jpg

Originally Posted by biff lawson

baggy jeans are a trend from the 90s its OVER
No it's not, it's pretty much the new standard. Much like short shorts becoming long shorts.

Mike Hunt 727 -
98c3586e40f66393f049b7f88c511b7e1f5e596.jpg

oh...and btw
see ya in a few years.
0f215c4468f6b18c4a048ac4d69dfd7cf6bcd99.gif

seriously?... you think you're a trendsetter now?...

..it's like the guy who digs some indie band...then gets mad when they get popular...
"I liked them first!"

Originally Posted by wj4

Yep. And after he got done getting it crackin', he left with her jeans on to really piss the homie off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wear fitted jeans now and I'll admit i would clown people for wearing tight jeans. just wasn't in style. son your jeans werre and still aretoo tight tho. i remember jokes aboutya pair needing oxygen, or you can't roll with them in those jeans. blah blah.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the name dropping and brandname dropping

get outta here you herbs. take that over to you know where...

and I doubt anyone dresses like those guys in the pics...a few pieces yes..but not like that.

Originally Posted by urmaynzlame

as you get older your pants get tighter
definitely NOT true for me.
my pants when I was a kid were mad young...just b/c it was my parent's who were supplying my wardrobe.

now that I'm much older...my pants and jeans are much looser.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by urmaynzlame

as you get older your pants get tighter
definitely NOT true for me.
my pants when I was a kid were mad young...just b/c it was my parent's who were supplying my wardrobe.

now that I'm much older...my pants and jeans are much looser.

Dirty the word on the skreet is your joints read "Mad Snugg" on the tag. What's really good Dirty?
They say you got outlines of like 20 plastic cards bulging out your skinny's

...work wears been in..nothing new...people have been wearing tight jeans..its just now that urban areas are now getting in to it.they see they're favoriterappers/celebrity wearing tight jeans they see it and copy it....nothing new trends been going on for ages
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom