Why is everyone wearing tight jeans now?

i will nvr wear skinny jeans there just to uncomfortble. ima stay with fitted levis

anytime I see a person with baggy jeans, to me, they just look bummy. even if they had some og sneakers in perfect condition, if it's with baggy jeans,i'd just be like why is this dude rockin a og pair of jordans with some baggy jeans? it just doesn't look right.

get with the times people. it's not a trend, it's called growing up and geting your grown man on
pimp.gif
and no don't post pics up of jim jones andjuelz, i live in nyc and thats not what its really like.

Shottas been doing this for a while now too.
i have 2 but they're not tight there is a little bag in em.
i like them for switching it up every once and a while
plus not every style of pants looks good with every sneaker
if i wear my fit pants i don't wear low tops
and if im wearing baggy i typically dont wear high tops.

It's about individual tastes.
I dont think baggy jeans are done altogether and i could see the tighter pants going out of style in NY and when they do the South will probably be on em in notime.
Remember long tees circa 02 NYers? Southern dudes is still rockin em.
they got dudes in school who dress like we used to in 95
It looks akward as hell to me now.

Dirty gave it to the op fierce one time - 2-3 pics and a summary. (dirty + search feature = scary)

The most under-the-radar ether to ever take place on NT.

you sound extremely lame right now. like you dont know the answer to your own question. you just want people to pat your back for wearing tight pants 4 yearsago.
grin.gif

I don't wear skinny jeans, but I rock the Polo RL slim fit jeans. They're not too tight, but provide a fit that better suits my body type.

I knew a girl who told me her boyfriend kept wearing her jeans so she took him to buy some women's jeans of his own.
She actually cosigned her man wearing women's jeans! I couldn't believe it when I heard that.

Carharts been big in NY for a minute.
I wanted to buy one b4 i got home for break but I dont know anywhere in VA that sold em.
So i copped some generic coat from some company called RainForest. Its actually pretty good and i get some nods for it.

Same dudes who were wearing parachutes a couple of years ago are now wearing spandex and clowning the baggy jeans. And in a couple of years they'll havemoved on to the next fad and clown skinny jeans.

And Carhartt BEEN dope for decades now.

Tight jeans on men are wrong period but it's worse when a guy has thick legs. Stop it!
Y'all should listen to her.

Champion superhoods are warmer then carhartt hoodies so

Champion > carhartt in that regard.

Overall though carhartt got the deeper lineup
pimp.gif

Too tight and too skinny jeans looks stupid especially when you sag with it and too baggy jeans can look stupid too...we need more moderation and less "ohlemme do it because everyone else is doing it", can someone say 'ORIGINALITY'

when i was in middle school circa 2000, i was wearin those HUGE jnco jeans and rockin xl tees on my skinny self. my mom told me trends for jeans wouldfluctuate from baggy to skinny and back, because those are the only two extremes there could be, properly-fitting jeans would never go out of style. guessmom's usually right

13380704_91_b
Levis-510-Twill_18667DD5.jpg

I have a dark wash and light blue pair of the Levi 510s, they r
pimp.gif
.I've been wearing tighter fitter clothing before it became a fad in hip hop culture. Do you and stop looking at another man's jeans
grin.gif

i wear my pants somewhat like that picture up there.

Take in mind Iam 5'11, 150 lb's, so these fit my body

Niketalk is outrageously homophobic, so anything that is even remotely close to being insuinuated with gaydom, they go into an insane panic and do anything toreaffirm their alpha male status.

At the end of the day, there just jeans. wear what you like and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Same dudes who were wearing parachutes a couple of years ago are now wearing spandex and clowning the baggy jeans. And in a couple of years they'll have moved on to the next fad and clown skinny jeans.

And Carhartt BEEN dope for decades now.

Tight jeans on men are wrong period but it's worse when a guy has thick legs. Stop it!
Y'all should listen to her.

grin.gif
i'm the one wearing the clothes

Wear what you want...who cares. Just don't get heated for when I roast your %%% for havin your nuts in yourpockets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Wear what you want...who cares. Just don't get heated for when I roast your %%% for havin your nuts in your pockets.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I openly make fun of myself for rocking these....I can barely fit my keys in them and whenever I dance with a girl at a club it's the most awkward thingever. I've had to take a couple of breaks to "grab a cig" or "buy a drink" if u catch my drift
devil.gif
. The jeans I wear are basically spandex pants. if you gotta rock skinny jeansjust be sure they're flexible/stretch fit.

Back
Top Bottom