Why is it so hard to "Undeadstock" a fresh pair of J's

I used to have this problem also, thats why i switched to foams.

Seeing Jays get old in the box hurts, either rock em or sell em.

I used to have this problem also, thats why i switched to foams.

Seeing Jays get old in the box hurts, either rock em or sell em.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

if i cop a pair on releasee date I rock within a couple of days of buying them. Buying online is different for me though. I got a pair of hare 7s yesterday and im really scared to wear them because my hare 1s are hurt

indifferent.gif
Completely different... Hare VII are VII's
grin.gif
completely different mold and completely different shoe than the ones. SMH

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

if i cop a pair on releasee date I rock within a couple of days of buying them. Buying online is different for me though. I got a pair of hare 7s yesterday and im really scared to wear them because my hare 1s are hurt

indifferent.gif
Completely different... Hare VII are VII's
grin.gif
completely different mold and completely different shoe than the ones. SMH

pretty much no fit to go with it.. rules says, pick the shoes, then pick the outfit to go with the shoes. not vice versa. lol

pretty much no fit to go with it.. rules says, pick the shoes, then pick the outfit to go with the shoes. not vice versa. lol

Originally Posted by mikejs210

It used to be difficult for me. But as I've gotten older, I realize that the true gratification isn't buying the shoes just to post pics on NT or to collect to keep DS, but to rock them as much as possible. What's the point of having 100's of pairs DS in your closet when only you get to see them. Wear them and clean them up afterwards.
I agree, but I still DS some of my shoes, because I don't like to rock them right away, because everybody and they're momma will have on the same shoe as me. I usually wait a while, but you best believe that they will get broke in. Keeping your shoes clean is a must. If you have a deep collection of shoes like I do...you really don't have to worry about wearing the same pair too often.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

It used to be difficult for me. But as I've gotten older, I realize that the true gratification isn't buying the shoes just to post pics on NT or to collect to keep DS, but to rock them as much as possible. What's the point of having 100's of pairs DS in your closet when only you get to see them. Wear them and clean them up afterwards.
I agree, but I still DS some of my shoes, because I don't like to rock them right away, because everybody and they're momma will have on the same shoe as me. I usually wait a while, but you best believe that they will get broke in. Keeping your shoes clean is a must. If you have a deep collection of shoes like I do...you really don't have to worry about wearing the same pair too often.
pimp.gif

i admittedly have this problem on occasion... when i make a really big purchase and spend basically a full pay check on a pair of kicks,
it's often hard for me to initially break them out, especially when i know i COULD re-sale them and make 50-100 dollars.

but i usually get over that pretty quick and end up convincing myself that they are JUST SHOES, and that i bought them cause i wanted
to see them on my feet. I never regret Un-DSing...

i admittedly have this problem on occasion... when i make a really big purchase and spend basically a full pay check on a pair of kicks,
it's often hard for me to initially break them out, especially when i know i COULD re-sale them and make 50-100 dollars.

but i usually get over that pretty quick and end up convincing myself that they are JUST SHOES, and that i bought them cause i wanted

Cause As Soon As You Wear Them An The Smallest Bit Of Dirt Gets On Them You Hate Your Self For Havin Them On Your Feet.
laugh.gif

But It All Depends What You Are... If Your A Collector Then Your Shoes Are A Prized Possesion An You Dont Wanna See Them Worn, Destroyed Or Anything Thats Gonna Mess Them Up... If Your A Buyer Then You Jus Buy The Shoe To Wear Because You Like Them An Your Gonna Wear Them To Death Regaurdless. With Jordans I Jus Want To Collect... Im Not Collecting Because I Wanna Re-Sell Or Nothing But Simply Because I Have A Passion For The Shoe Game And Jordans Shoes Jus Remind You Of Classic Jordan Moments Where He Wore That Shoes Number... With Nike On The Other Hand I Jus Buy The Shoes I Like An That Im Gonna Wear All The Time.

Cause As Soon As You Wear Them An The Smallest Bit Of Dirt Gets On Them You Hate Your Self For Havin Them On Your Feet.
laugh.gif

But It All Depends What You Are... If Your A Collector Then Your Shoes Are A Prized Possesion An You Dont Wanna See Them Worn, Destroyed Or Anything Thats Gonna Mess Them Up... If Your A Buyer Then You Jus Buy The Shoe To Wear Because You Like Them An Your Gonna Wear Them To Death Regaurdless. With Jordans I Jus Want To Collect... Im Not Collecting Because I Wanna Re-Sell Or Nothing But Simply Because I Have A Passion For The Shoe Game And Jordans Shoes Jus Remind You Of Classic Jordan Moments Where He Wore That Shoes Number... With Nike On The Other Hand I Jus Buy The Shoes I Like An That Im Gonna Wear All The Time.

i rocked my Fire III's the day i got em, i wore em twice a week for a year, i keep em clean, they a tiny bit creased and the back tab is yellowing but other than that you'd look at em and think i'm wearin em for the 3rd or 4th time.

i rocked my Fire III's the day i got em, i wore em twice a week for a year, i keep em clean, they a tiny bit creased and the back tab is yellowing but other than that you'd look at em and think i'm wearin em for the 3rd or 4th time.

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

ive had the fire red iii about 6 or 7 different times i keep em ds for a while wear them on a impule & end up selling them shortly after & grabbing a ds pair again to start the process over ....its my favorite III & i hate to see it beat up

ive had the fire red iii about 6 or 7 different times i keep em ds for a while wear them on a impule & end up selling them shortly after & grabbing a ds pair again to start the process over ....its my favorite III & i hate to see it beat up

just unveiled my DMP 7's for the first time, it was like walkin on water. Everyone was comments. Feels good to rock kicks not everyone has or hyperbeasted on

Back
Top Bottom