Why is it so hard to "Undeadstock" a fresh pair of J's

1. iLLGT2 wrote:

I usually don't have this problem. But I am having the hardest time wearing my ds pair of Olympic VI's :/ I agree though wear your shoes lol, although I am being a hypocrite by not wearing those 6's argh

Same. Usually don't have this problem, but I can't bring myself to break out my Cement III's. I have put them on countless times ready to take my first steps out of my room and I can't stand up. I put them back in the box and throw on something else. 
grin.gif

1. iLLGT2 wrote:

I usually don't have this problem. But I am having the hardest time wearing my ds pair of Olympic VI's :/ I agree though wear your shoes lol, although I am being a hypocrite by not wearing those 6's argh

Same. Usually don't have this problem, but I can't bring myself to break out my Cement III's. I have put them on countless times ready to take my first steps out of my room and I can't stand up. I put them back in the box and throw on something else. 
grin.gif

Its in the head. I used to want to wear my shoes right away to break necks but now I just wear whatever is easy to slip my feet into.. Nike Frees FTW.

Its in the head. I used to want to wear my shoes right away to break necks but now I just wear whatever is easy to slip my feet into.. Nike Frees FTW.

i use to feel that way because way because i spent way too much money to ruin them and realize that i should just wear them or sell them and allow someone to enjoy them. and yes if you wear them right away its better because it allows you to enjoy the sneaker better i know by personal experience. i had the white red ii and white red xi and recently got them and wore them and after 2 -3 wears they started to (iii)paint chip and (xi)unglue. my boy wore his iii when they dropped many times and he is like 10 pounds heavier than me and they look good just dirty. and another person wore his xi when they dropped and they look pretty good and mine after the 1st wear they started to unglue.
to sum up: WEAR YOUR KICKS!!!!!!

i use to feel that way because way because i spent way too much money to ruin them and realize that i should just wear them or sell them and allow someone to enjoy them. and yes if you wear them right away its better because it allows you to enjoy the sneaker better i know by personal experience. i had the white red ii and white red xi and recently got them and wore them and after 2 -3 wears they started to (iii)paint chip and (xi)unglue. my boy wore his iii when they dropped many times and he is like 10 pounds heavier than me and they look good just dirty. and another person wore his xi when they dropped and they look pretty good and mine after the 1st wear they started to unglue.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

i have the same poblem but i dont mind wearing them it just has to be a special moment. i saw some guy wear them at a party but i dont like wearing them at those parties cuz somehow they end up getting messed up. but i saw him wear dem and mines are still ds u dont mind unds'ing dem but it just has to be the right moment. if your talking about the 2000 oly vi's (not the 2008 version)

i have the same poblem but i dont mind wearing them it just has to be a special moment. i saw some guy wear them at a party but i dont like wearing them at those parties cuz somehow they end up getting messed up. but i saw him wear dem and mines are still ds u dont mind unds'ing dem but it just has to be the right moment. if your talking about the 2000 oly vi's (not the 2008 version)

I have the same problem when it comes to my spending. im a bit frugal and I never buy @ retail. I enjoy buying a lot of my Jordans I have and shoes in general are slightly used. I enjoy taking them and restoreing them a lil bit or usually just a simple shoe cleaner will do and waw law they look great :tongue:. Id rather pay half of retail for a used pair than a totally DS pair and worry about having it un DS'd.

Positives:
-wont have to worry about it being un ds'd because it already was
-with the right touch up job it can look brand new if you know how
-save A LOT of money this way

example: I currently have a pair of oreo 6's totally DS that I dont plan on wearing because I just like the style of the shoe so much. Im currently after a used pair but Im only interested in spending less than $70 I'll come across a pair sooner or later.
wink.gif

I have the same problem when it comes to my spending. im a bit frugal and I never buy @ retail. I enjoy buying a lot of my Jordans I have and shoes in general are slightly used. I enjoy taking them and restoreing them a lil bit or usually just a simple shoe cleaner will do and waw law they look great :tongue:. Id rather pay half of retail for a used pair than a totally DS pair and worry about having it un DS'd.

Positives:

example: I currently have a pair of oreo 6's totally DS that I dont plan on wearing because I just like the style of the shoe so much. Im currently after a used pair but Im only interested in spending less than $70 I'll come across a pair sooner or later.
wink.gif

Positives:

wink.gif

Positives:

wink.gif

Originally Posted by W177y

Yup but of course, 2000's
grin.gif
I don't own a pair of the 08's!

I have a ton of DS sneakers other than those, but at the same time I have another pair I wear as well (IE, Columbia 11's, Cement IV's, etc) but those happen to be some of my favorites..

Back
Top Bottom