Why is it so hard to "Undeadstock" a fresh pair of J's

Originally Posted by W177y

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I usually don't have this problem. But I am having the hardest time wearing my ds pair of Olympic VI's :/ I agree though wear your shoes lol, although I am being a hypocrite by not wearing those 6's argh

i have the same poblem but i dont mind wearing them it just has to be a special moment. i saw some guy wear them at a party but i dont like wearing them at those parties cuz somehow they end up getting messed up. but i saw him wear dem and mines are still ds u dont mind unds'ing dem but it just has to be the right moment. if your talking about the 2000 oly vi's (not the 2008 version)
Yup but of course, 2000's
grin.gif
I don't own a pair of the 08's!

I have a ton of DS sneakers other than those, but at the same time I have another pair I wear as well (IE, Columbia 11's, Cement IV's, etc) but those happen to be some of my favorites..

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

It is one of the hardest things that i do....lol...im hoping by reading the responses that, i can see that its a stupid behavior that can be changed so i can rock the kicks that i spend so much loot on!!
You're an idiot.

It is one of the hardest things that i do....lol...im hoping by reading the responses that, i can see that its a stupid behavior that can be changed so i can rock the kicks that i spend so much loot on!!
You're an idiot.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

You're an idiot.

LOL^^^ OP just wear them.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

You're an idiot.

LOL^^^ OP just wear them.

Not a hard descision at all. Wear them. For as much money as you spend on them, you should put them to use.

Not a hard descision at all. Wear them. For as much money as you spend on them, you should put them to use.

just know this. the longer you wait to wear your shoes, the better chance the paint is gonna crack on them.

wear your shoes...

just know this. the longer you wait to wear your shoes, the better chance the paint is gonna crack on them.

wear your shoes...

Originally Posted by mikejs210

It used to be difficult for me. But as I've gotten older, I realize that the true gratification isn't buying the shoes just to post pics on NT or to collect to keep DS, but to rock them as much as possible. What's the point of having 100's of pairs DS in your closet when only you get to see them. Wear them and clean them up afterwards.

exactly you aint bringin them with you when you die, enjoy  them

Originally Posted by mikejs210

It used to be difficult for me. But as I've gotten older, I realize that the true gratification isn't buying the shoes just to post pics on NT or to collect to keep DS, but to rock them as much as possible. What's the point of having 100's of pairs DS in your closet when only you get to see them. Wear them and clean them up afterwards.

exactly you aint bringin them with you when you die, enjoy  them

i bought a dmp last spring. it took me three months to get the nerve to wear them. it's not hard w/ regular releases, but those marqui (sp?) drops like are the IT sneakers of JB, are the hardest. probably because we view sneakers as more than attire. we view them as collector's items, or items that hold relevance to our lifetimes. although replaceable, we have to go thru hell to find the replacement (wait another 10 years for a release, scour the ebay, or pay high reseller prices).

i bought a dmp last spring. it took me three months to get the nerve to wear them. it's not hard w/ regular releases, but those marqui (sp?) drops like are the IT sneakers of JB, are the hardest. probably because we view sneakers as more than attire. we view them as collector's items, or items that hold relevance to our lifetimes. although replaceable, we have to go thru hell to find the replacement (wait another 10 years for a release, scour the ebay, or pay high reseller prices).

Back
Top Bottom