Why is it so hard to "Undeadstock" a fresh pair of J's

I never got how someone who claims to love a shoe can just let them sit in the box w/o wearing them.

To each his own though.

I will admit I get mad when I see pics of DS shoes that fell apart, especially ones I couldn't get my hands on.

I never got how someone who claims to love a shoe can just let them sit in the box w/o wearing them.

To each his own though.

I will admit I get mad when I see pics of DS shoes that fell apart, especially ones I couldn't get my hands on.

Just un DS'd my Burgundy V's.....only grabbed them cause they were cheap then and now I absolutely LOVE THEM!!!

Just un DS'd my Burgundy V's.....only grabbed them cause they were cheap then and now I absolutely LOVE THEM!!!

Issit? smh.

I un-ds everything i get the next day. Makes the money more worth it.

Issit? smh.

I un-ds everything i get the next day. Makes the money more worth it.

they are just shoes but sometimes its hard for me. the reason is because i spend so much money to get a particular pair but cannot double stock. So once i wear them and they become really beat, i cannot get another pair unless they re-retro them. Being JB, sometimes the re-re-retro is just not the same quality and not my worth to get another pair in the future.

they are just shoes but sometimes its hard for me. the reason is because i spend so much money to get a particular pair but cannot double stock. So once i wear them and they become really beat, i cannot get another pair unless they re-retro them. Being JB, sometimes the re-re-retro is just not the same quality and not my worth to get another pair in the future.

I don't have the patience to keep them DS.
If they are sitting in my room, I have to wear them.

I don't have the patience to keep them DS.
If they are sitting in my room, I have to wear them.

it verys on the season you dont want to unds a shoe in the winter cause it will get messed up quick spring and summer are the best time to unviel your kicks 
wink.gif

it verys on the season you dont want to unds a shoe in the winter cause it will get messed up quick spring and summer are the best time to unviel your kicks 
wink.gif

shoes are meant 4 wearin soo idc bout ds shoes b/c i buy em 2 wear & gta good experience in havin comfort o w/e purpose it's suppose 2 serve.

shoes are meant 4 wearin soo idc bout ds shoes b/c i buy em 2 wear & gta good experience in havin comfort o w/e purpose it's suppose 2 serve.

You know you'll never seen them in that pristine state ever again, but then you wear them, enjoy them, and forget about it.

You know you'll never seen them in that pristine state ever again, but then you wear them, enjoy them, and forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom