Why is it that most men are so insecure about their man package?

Originally Posted by Diego

Can not relate to thread.

Evidence below.

Spoiler [+]
You ghey bruh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and in op defense.. im workin on a married 22 year old now.. she allready agrees with me that she to young to b maried..

The first couple of times i let shorties see it i ain't know what to expect ... but like someone said earlier ... after getting w/ my fair share of girls .. i was straight and haven't looked back ...
if you know what you're doing and are confident the right chick and a lot of girls won't care ...

I think it's the same exact reason as to why some women can be insecure about their weight and breast/booty size. For example, one of the social mores is that men need to be packing a big package to really be able to pleasure a girl/ be a true man. It's up to yourself to be able to overcome those notions and know that it isn't necessarily true. It's not about size, it's about how you work it 
grin.gif

What does a married woman telling me she cheats on her husband with me cause her man has a small pecker have to do with this thread being ayo? These are facts of life lulz y'all are either beyond homophobic or are the group that is packing like a toddler.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

What does a married woman telling me she cheats on her husband with me cause her man has a small pecker have to do with this thread being ayo? These are facts of life lulz y'all are either beyond homophobic or are the group that is packing like a toddler
1 - why are you fondling a MARRIED chick.. do you plan on having a relationship with your wife and her dude down the road bra

2- why are a group of men who dont really know each other outside of nike and j's having a conversation about their manhood

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What the !*!$ is this?

Too many AYO threads on NT nowadays.

QFT.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

What's ayo about this thread? Aren't u from Texas? Only steers and what come from texas?

ISWYDT
laugh.gif

But I mean, how is talking to a bunch of dudes about your %#%@ size not Ayo?

and I haven't donated for 2 reasons.

Da fact dat most girls can't take it all da way down da throatz or cringe when i put it inside them makes it clear that i pack a punch, every woman said i have the perfect size, ex gf said she wanted to get molded and make a dildo out of it in case we break up, so nuff said. Im not gonna lie at first i didnt know where i stood when i was a youngling in the game but a couple shorty's let me know whats good and definitely reassured the kid. Only girl that said otherwise was this chick that was mad cuz i was messin wit her friend. H03z will say anything cuz they're scorned<-----broke the 1000 mark
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom