Why is it that most men are so insecure about their man package?

A tape measure is needed
Can't believe I've never checked my circumference
30t6p3b.gif

Can you dudes that are claiming towers...... post size.

all this braggin but no real sizes are being laid on the table.

I think all men see their piece small.... I think its the point of view and the fact that we see it everyday so when it grew we never really see the before and after.

the moaning and wetness is a good sign of performance..... the wet

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I think all men see their piece small.... I think its the point of view and the fact that we see it everyday so when it grew we never really see the before and after.

the moaning is NOT a good sign of performance, sometimes the moaning is a performance

What is posting size gonna do towards verifying their stories though?
laugh.gif

Pics are needed
Spoiler [+]
California-sea-cucumber.jpg

Sea cucumber
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

the moaning is NOT a good sign of performance, sometimes the moaning is a performance

What about the splashing..... 
the splashing cant be faked...... and that white stuff, when that white stuff comes out and your hairs look like they been dipped in sour cream..... then

you shall know.... lets not forget the clamp p either.... you know when it wont let go 

no mo any of yall feel your junk is bigger with a girl than with yourself

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

The first couple of times i let shorties see it i ain't know what to expect ... but like someone said earlier ... after getting w/ my fair share of girls .. i was straight and haven't looked back ...
if you know what you're doing and are confident the right chick and a lot of girls won't care ...

the splashing cant be faked...... and that white stuff, when that white stuff comes out and your hairs look like they been dipped in sour cream..... then

you shall know.... lets not forget the clamp p either.... you know when it wont let go 

I highly recommend you get an STD test soon, either you don't know what a female orgasm looks like or you're CLEARLY smashing a female with the clap

In medicine we describe infected female discharges as having a cheesy, sour cream consistency and color with a fishy odor-YOU MY FRIEND ARE DOING IT WRONG

I highly recommend you get an STD test soon, either you don't know what a female orgasm looks like or you're CLEARLY smashing a female with the clap

In medicine we describe infected female discharges as having a cheesy, sour cream consistency and color with a fishy odor-YOU MY FRIEND ARE DOING IT WRONG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nooooooooooooooooo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Shot dude down TWICE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

It's not just about size though even though my girth more than makes up for my above average length. 

Girth > Length. Size is not always such a factor unless not too small and not too big, it all comes down to how he works it.

laugh.gif
thread is comedy. Is this real life? Grown men bragging to other grown men on a sneaker forum?
roll.gif
I'm honestly dieing, seriously?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nooooooooooooooooo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nooooooooooooooooo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
R.I.P.
Ohhhhhhh %@%$!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

The married girl I'm seeing keeps complaining of how small her man is down there and other girls I see complain of most men not doing work to handle business for their chics. I'm seeing one girl now that tells me her man is obsessed with asking her what's the biggest she ever had lulz it drove her to eventually cheat.

Scumbag
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, page 7 is straight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

"Can you dudes that are claiming towers...... post size.

all this braggin but no real sizes are being laid on the table."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm gonna tell you like I told dude in the post 2 pics thread, just send some PMs to these dudes
boxes and hopefully you'll get some meat pics.

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but your girl put my meat on her breakfast toast.
She got it nice and wet like the Christmas roast you asked for my size in a NT post?
sick.gif

No, that was strictly for the dames, lurking in the thread not for you lame
Mane, what you gonna do with that? Think about my meat while you stroking some cat?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ugh you nasty, like ya boy Pipes say... you want details boy? Is you ay...
Yo this thread got me feeling fine, saw that chart, but I been knew it was pine

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but your girl put my meat on her breakfast toast.
She got it nice and wet like the Christmas roast you asked for my size in a NT post?
sick.gif

No, that was strictly for the dames, lurking in the thread not for you lame
Mane, what you gonna do with that? Think about my meat while you stroking some cat?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ugh you nasty, like ya boy Pipes say... you want details boy? Is you ay...
Yo this thread got me feeling fine, saw that chart, but I been knew it was pine
Where in God's name has this post gone? Y'all have mental issues man

Back
Top Bottom