Why is Niketalk a place of destination for you?

I've always wondered why certain forums died off and aren't well received by the online community. What makes you guys want to keep coming back to Niketalk rather than.... ISS or something else? In other words, how is niketalk special to you?
nerd.gif

I have yet to find another community that is as active as nt. I'm a member of some tech forums and none move as fast as nt on it's slowest day.

To be honest, for me it's the lulz and the people on the forum. In other words, I can relate more than half of the time. And whythehllothere, if this was homework, for what class would it be?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I have yet to find another community that is as active as nt. I'm a member of some tech forums and none move as fast as nt on it's slowest day.

This is pretty much the reason. I am member of other forums too (car, watch, etc...) and at times those forums gets 5-10 posts a day especially about random stuff like NT General usually gets.
NT is also very entertaining and sometimes keeps me updated on the news and gossip. 
laugh.gif

Its like a "best of the internet" for me, these threads pretty much every single peice of valuable information i would obtain elsewhere for a given day + google.

sports

electronics

current affairs

/internet

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Its like a "best of the internet" for me, these threads pretty much every single peice of valuable information i would obtain elsewhere for a given day + google.

sports

electronics

current affairs

/internet
Exactly my thoughts. And like a guy said a few posts up it's constantly going. There's always traffic on NT. Other forums I go on it's like the same 10 people posting and it gets super boring. And whenever I'm having a bad day there's always one thread on here with some serious lulz to get me laughing again.

Its the only place I can learn a ton of stuff and laugh my !*% off at the same time

Where else could I interact with the likes of ninjahood within the confines and safety of my socioeconomic class, neighborhood, and multi-room home?

To be honest I just still visit based off what it once was. Have a lot of good memories on here, and every once in a while I'll come across a thread that brings it back. Can't say there's really much other than that intriguing about NT these days, except maybe them rare OGbobbyJohnson/Purpleface post. Dudes still have me in crutches

its a good mixture of input from different demographics.

Back
Top Bottom