Why is Popeyes so slow

Just drove 2 cities over on my lunchbreak today for a chicken sandwich. Sold out.

Done with Popeyes. #teamchickfila

Haven’t tried to cop a sandwich since the first release, drove by a popeyes yesterday and they posted signs all over the windows saying they were out of da sandwich, this was at like 1130am. :lol: Why is it so hard for popeyes to stay stocked.

my brother-in-law is in baltimore and he’s saying the sandwich is $2.99 there. true or nah? it’s $6 here in hawaii.

The popeyes in my city cant make the sandwich properly anymore, they get no lines but two towns over, lines still long af.

Heard y’all boys going up next weekend. Smh. Blown imma miss it. I’m OT this weekend tho. No can do.
Man ish gonna be a movie with the foolishness that's going to happen but damn b I understand though. Mo money mo money mo money mo

Had a CFA sandwich yesterday. Dont think id had one in maybe the last month 1/2 since popeyes “re-stocked”.

caint eem lie bruh, Popeyes got it.

All they need is spicy patties and some lettuce and Ill never eat CFA again.

s*** just hittin bruh. Lol

The popeyes in my city cant make the sandwich properly anymore, they get no lines but two towns over, lines still long af.

I've learned what Popeye's is best to go to in the past couple of months. They just charge for sauces. :lol:

Sandwiches were fresh and on point though.

Aren’t things usually more expensive for Hawaii anyways?

always seen the fine print how Hawaii/Alaska prices might be diff
yeah man. cost of living is terrible here. lots of people move to vegas because they can't afford it. everything is more expensive but i'm surprised that the sandwich is $2 more here - that seems excessive.

The new McDonald's chicken sandwich. Good job, good effort. Still going with Popeyes
D2NRD6R5UQYYVE7PXKJSHDHS3E.jpg

Chick-fil-A chicken breast is seasoned better and more tender than Popeye's, and the roll tastes better. The only leg up Popeye's has is the size of the breast.

Hit up Popeyes for the first time since the sandwich came back, hype finally dead?

Maybe it's because I went early, but no long *** lines and they had bout 30 sandwiches chilling under a heat lamp :lol:

On another note, the $5 daily specials don't come with sides no more? Tried to get the Thursday special and they told me it was only for 3 tenders, a biscuit, and a drink :smh:

I dipped out that *** lol

Back
Top Bottom