Why is Popeyes so slow

No sides with the special?!
That store trippin
Pull up the app
Maybe the coupons vary by location
But there’s a 3 pc tender special on there
B7739627-EAA2-4938-BD68-999AA56734A1.png

I went last weekend to the Popeyes in Cutler bay during lunch time. No line at all. $3.99 for the sandwich.

first time having it since the first release and it was a little smaller. Not stressing about it. Still better than cfa

someone copped like 20 sandwiches for lunch today
she said she just bought it online (not the app)
didn't know they did that...?

anyways it was banging and didn't even get to it right away

anyone try the frenchy's chicken sandwich yet?

Had another last night. The second I had after the return was a disappointment, but the sandwich I got last night was back to being almost as on point as before the hype.

Part of me wants to get another on the way home since Popeye's is literally across the street. :lol:

CFA bun is trash
Had another last night. The second I had after the return was a disappointment, but the sandwich I got last night was back to being almost as on point as before the hype.

Part of me wants to get another on the way home since Popeye's is literally across the street. :lol:
i had one last night after not having it for a few weeks. I didn’t even eat it immediately, probably like a hour after it was copped. Tasted just like the OG one.

My mother gonna say I can eat it without Sweet Heat sawse since they were all out.....I told her she can just eat it at that point. Luckily I had one stashed away for days like last night.

Is it just me or is the size of the meat inconsistent? I ordered two today and one was thicc while the other didn’t even fill up the whole bun.

The people saying Chickfila for crunch had an old sandwich.

My old one that was sitting under the heat lamp lacked crunch.
Naw I ask for well done, my sandwiches be fresh. Popeyes just has more breading equaling more crunch

Naw I ask for well done, my sandwiches be fresh. Popeyes just has more breading equaling more crunch

I was agreeing and referring to a couple of people in this thread who said Chickfila has more crunch.

Had one earlier today
Sandwich was on point
Store must of gotten a fresh batch of pickles today cuz they were hands down the best pickles so far I’ve had on the sandwich
I think I got a serious problem
The sec I finished it I was craving another :lol:

Convinced addictive addictives are in the popeyes recipe.

done had bout 4-5 of these since my last “ive had too many of these” post. Lol
Had one earlier today
Sandwich was on point
Store must of gotten a fresh batch of pickles today cuz they were hands down the best pickles so far I’ve had on the sandwich
I think I got a serious problem
The sec I finished it I was craving another :lol:
rooster rooster JRaW’d JRaW’d

Y’all good?

Back
Top Bottom