Why is Popeyes so slow

Don't know if you still can but you should've clicked on support/help and said the driver never arrived and you want a refund or credit. That way they would immediately reorder for you free of charge.

I've done that with ubereats and doordash when the order never arrives or takes too long. They be lying some time and steal ya food talking about they came but nobody answered.
My girl's apartment overlooks the entrance to the complex. I ordered Postmates on time at her spot, a pizza. Everything went well, food got picked up, and the driver got to the complex.

We were chilling on the balcony and see the driver pull up and park, get out the car with my pizza, and proceed to walk in the opposite direction from the apartment. I was getting a lil annoyed, and was about to shout out to her, then I see the driver knock on the door of a ground floor apartment, a dude answers, and she walks in. Then my phone buzzed and the app shows my food was just delivered.

Ole girl probably took my food to her man, and tried to finesse the situation. Hell she probably thought the scumbag behavior was meant to be since we lived in the same complex. Ole boy was probably blowing her back out eating my **** :lol: :lol:

I was wilding out in the app filing a complaint. Customer support probably thought I was a middle aged white dude that rocks Wranglers and Air Monarchs because of the way I was dropping the words "unacceptable" and "ridiculous"

They gave me a full refund and $5 credit. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
My girl's apartment overlooks the entrance to the complex. I ordered Postmates on time at her spot, a pizza. Everything went well, food got picked up, and the driver got to the complex.

We were chilling on the balcony and she the driver pull up and park, get out the car with my pizza, and proceed to walk in the opposite direction from the apartment. I was getting a lil annoyed, and was about to shout out to her, then I see the driver knock on the door of a ground floor apartment, a dude answers, and she walks in. Then my phone buzzed and the app shows my food was just delivered.

Ole girl probably took my food to her man, and tried to finesse the situation. Hell she probably thought the scumbag behavior was meant to be since we lived in the same complex. Ole boy was probably blowing her back out eating my **** :lol: :lol:

I was wilding out in the app filing a complaint. Customer support probably thought I was a middle aged white dude that rocks Wranglers and Air Monarchs the way I dropping the word "unacceptable" and "ridiculous"

They gave me a full refund and $5 credit. :smh: :lol:
We on the same page brotha.

These drivers never get 5 stars from me. Address clearly there but they want to get out the car and walk to every house but mine like I cant see them through the window acting a dumbass fool. I be clicking "unprofessional" as an option when I give them 2 stars.

One time this fool was on the block, kept driving, and canceled my order. I'm talking to support and the driver said he did everything he could to contact me. I was irate. I wanted this dude banned. Kept saying this was theft and I never want this fool delivering to me again. Got my money back, credit, and my next order delivery fee was waived :nthat:

Popeyes responds after backlash over 'disgusting' chicken sandwich preparation

The owner of a Popeyes franchise in Fairfax, Va., is speaking out after one of his employees was caught on camera preparing food in an unexpected location.

Photos from inside the restaurant, taken Friday and obtained by TMZ, appear to show an unnamed employee making the chain's now-famous chicken sandwiches on top of a trash can.

The images show ingredients piled across a metal tray that sits directly on top of a large, grey trash can. An employee is seemingly adding mayonnaise to a bun while standing next to the trash can.

TMZ reported that the scene was within the view of customers at the restaurant's checkout counter.

1573611584717.png
1573611758659.png

The incident quickly drew outrage online, with social media users chiming in to criticize the "disgusting" decision.

"Disgusting! That's considered 'cross-contamination' in the industry. If local health inspector ever saw that, the entire franchise would be either shut down or fined, or both," one Twitter user said in response to the photos.

"Higher-ups need to be fired over this. Seriously, be better than this," another person

Others, however, said they were unsurprised by the news, sharing similar experiences they'd had working or eating at other fast-food chains.

"If we knew about .00001% of the shenanigans in restaurant/fast food kitchens, Americans would never eat out," one person tweeted. "At some point, somebody dropped your patty on a filthy Burger King floor, picked it up, slapped catsup and mayo on it, and fed it to you."

The controversy made its way to the franchise's owner, who addressed the matter in an interview with TMZ. The owner, who was not identified in the interview, told the outlet that his restaurant was particularly busy that day.

He went on to say that his location had only been open for a few days, and they had just been given an order for 100 chicken sandwiches. The manager added that he immediately ordered a new table as soon as he saw his employees using the trash bin for food prep.

This is just the latest controversy to surround Popeyes' chicken sandwiches, which became a viral sensation after launching in August. The sandwiches sold out almost instantly, leading to fights and illegal sales when they returned in early November.

Last week, the Popeyes chaos turned into a tragic death, after a man was fatally stabbed during an alleged fight over one of the sandwiches.

Copped one today with no line really, it was cool. This volume premade joints they do now are just ok, smaller breast, tiny pickle etc. Nothing like the first one I had, that **** was fire, looked exactly like the commercial, soft bun, huge breast sticking out, big crunchy, fresh pickle. Sheesh. A lot of folks aren't even really getting the real experience.

Who the hell ordered 100 chicken sandwiches?!
Jerk probably ordered it off the app
I swear some people
Then probably came in 15 min later asking if the order was ready

I swear some people
Instagram foodie or celebrity probably

I swear some people

A worker at Popeyes was caught selling the sandwich on the side for extra money. :lol:

Y’all ever look on google and yelp to check out reviews on stores?
Every store has like 1 star
Some of the reviews are funny asf lol

I finally got my hands on this chicken sandwich. I'm not really a spice person but I heard so many good things that I ordered two spicy.

My sandwich was room temperature by the time I got home. It was solid but I think I will go back and try the non spicy before I give an official ruling.

Hopefully all this hype dies down when i take my trip to the states next year mess is ridiculous lol

I was going to buy a couple of sandwiches for lunch yesterday and noticed there was a mountain of them sitting for god knows how long under the heat lamp. I quickly changed my mind and got a tender box instead. I tried a few of the sandwiches last week and I was unimpressed, granted they weren't fresh. They're not holding a candle to Chick-fil-A, but I'll give them a B- for effort.

Also, I've never seen so many white folks in Popeye's before. A couple behind me in line commented they were in Popeye's the first time and didn't know what to order, lol.

Had the sandwich for the first time since there was no line...in and out, pretty quick for Popeyes standards. But yea its good, it's not better than Chick-fila but it's a good sandwich.

I was going to buy a couple of sandwiches for lunch yesterday and noticed there was a mountain of them sitting for god knows how long under the heat lamp. I quickly changed my mind and got a tender box instead. I tried a few of the sandwiches last week and I was unimpressed, granted they weren't fresh. They're not holding a candle to Chick-fil-A, but I'll give them a B- for effort.

Also, I've never seen so many white folks in Popeye's before. A couple behind me in line commented they were in Popeye's the first time and didn't know what to order, lol.
sucks that some are not being made to order freshly but dont act like the chicken pieces and chicken tenders dont also sit under a heat lamp as well

It’s usually because they’re slow as hell and Yelp reviewers tend to be arrogant

Yeah yelp reviewers can be wild flagrant. Talmbout "the burger wrapper had too many wrinkles. I will NOT be returning."

Back
Top Bottom