WHY IS PORK EVIL? **

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

1hxzwk.jpg

that swine, is a low down-dirty animal my brotha.
main reason i dont eat pork (or beef) is because of the nutritional aspect.
the only thing that gets a pass is pepperoni

roll.gif

my brother is a mooslim and he stay trying to kick that Bull####

F*** Outta Here!!!!!!!

(yes i spelled muslim that way)

Parasites, the things they eat go into their bloodstream ... I don't care if it was cleaned.

That's just like saying you'd eat some steak that someone !%$+@*! all over, but they cleaned it first.
laugh.gif

Parasites, the things they eat go into their bloodstream ... I don't care if it was cleaned.

That's just like saying you'd eat some steak that someone !%$+@*! all over, but they cleaned it first.
laugh.gif

PORK is in EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!, get over it, from gum to cheese to chapstick.....................smh

PORK is in EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!, get over it, from gum to cheese to chapstick.....................smh

Pigs are dirty? Lol. We are probably the dirties animals in this world. Name one thing we don't eat. Because I can almost guarantee that we humans eat and have done everything in some sort of culture on our history.

Pigs are dirty? Lol. We are probably the dirties animals in this world. Name one thing we don't eat. Because I can almost guarantee that we humans eat and have done everything in some sort of culture on our history.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

True Dat!

i Now Go by "My Screen Name" aka "Yung Swine Eater"

Originally Posted by Biggie62

True Dat!

i Now Go by "My Screen Name" aka "Yung Swine Eater"

There is much evidence to show that pork is quite dirty in comparison to other animals.

Along with with Wooly said, another factor to consider is that pigs have the highest fat:tongue:rotein ratio, making it the least beneficial meat in your diet.

There is much evidence to show that pork is quite dirty in comparison to other animals.

Along with with Wooly said, another factor to consider is that pigs have the highest fat:tongue:rotein ratio, making it the least beneficial meat in your diet.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif
What?

laugh.gif
What?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
What?

Don't mind the girl. I was going to respond until I realized the sex of who posted it.

#SillyGirl

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
What?

Don't mind the girl. I was going to respond until I realized the sex of who posted it.

#SillyGirl

Back
Top Bottom