WHY IS PORK EVIL? **

laugh.gif
I wonder if she read what she typed before she clicked POST.

But I don't eat pork for the most part because it wasn't in my house growing up. But I love ribs and pepperoni. I don't eat it often though.

laugh.gif
I wonder if she read what she typed before she clicked POST.

But I don't eat pork for the most part because it wasn't in my house growing up. But I love ribs and pepperoni. I don't eat it often though.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Parasites, the things they eat go into their bloodstream ... I don't care if it was cleaned.

That's just like saying you'd eat some steak that someone !%$+@*! all over, but they cleaned it first.
laugh.gif
What?

Don't mind the girl. I was going to respond until I realized the sex of who posted it.

#SillyGirl
smh.gif

laugh.gif

oh and speaking of the fine swine, pig roast this weekend for my lil cuzzos kids 1st birthday.  190 lbs of sweet sweet food.  I'm going to gnaw on the head
devil.gif
ok maybe not but pig roasts are awesome, even though I'm not the biggest fan of pork (ham and bacon aside)

Parasites, the things they eat go into their bloodstream ... I don't care if it was cleaned.

That's just like saying you'd eat some steak that someone !%$+@*! all over, but they cleaned it first.
laugh.gif
What?

Don't mind the girl. I was going to respond until I realized the sex of who posted it.

#SillyGirl
smh.gif

laugh.gif

oh and speaking of the fine swine, pig roast this weekend for my lil cuzzos kids 1st birthday.  190 lbs of sweet sweet food.  I'm going to gnaw on the head
devil.gif
ok maybe not but pig roasts are awesome, even though I'm not the biggest fan of pork (ham and bacon aside)

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Pigs are dirty? Lol. We are probably the dirties animals in this world. Name one thing we don't eat. Because I can almost guarantee that we humans eat and have done everything in some sort of culture on our history.

u sound dumb
humans roll around in mud all day and eat their feces
grin.gif

Pigs are dirty? Lol. We are probably the dirties animals in this world. Name one thing we don't eat. Because I can almost guarantee that we humans eat and have done everything in some sort of culture on our history.

u sound dumb
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

u sound dumb
grin.gif
Listen to you.

believe it or not, there are people that do. You gonna flat out act like the #!%@ don't happen?
grin.gif

u sound dumb
grin.gif
Listen to you.

believe it or not, there are people that do. You gonna flat out act like the #!%@ don't happen?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

u sound dumb
grin.gif
Listen to you.

grin.gif
do u even think 5% of the population does this
indifferent.gif

even third world countries aint that bad

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

u sound dumb
grin.gif
Listen to you.

grin.gif
do u even think 5% of the population does this
indifferent.gif

even third world countries aint that bad

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
What?

#SillyGirl
smh.gif

laugh.gif

devil.gif
nerd.gif
, come on through to Cali. 

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
What?

#SillyGirl
smh.gif

laugh.gif

devil.gif
nerd.gif
, come on through to Cali. 

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Speaking from an Islamic perspective, there are multiple reasons why pork is bad but the main is that because the pig is an unclean animal. Pigs are scavengers and are known to eat anything including their own young when kept in captivity (such as a pig farm). On top of that, the pig is very similar to human beings from a biological stand point. Many of the pig's organs are similar to human beings that they are actually considered the best possible organ donors from among the animals. Also, people with insulin dependent diabetes often use pig insulin for treatment. Because of all this similarity between pigs and human beings, eating pig flesh is compared to eating human flesh and is probably similar in taste
sick.gif
fried pork skins
pimp.gif

My girl doesnt eat pork or red meat.....for no consistent explanation. Ive asked numerous times and each time the answer changes. I think she does that isht just to be different and to think she stylin on other girls. and for people sayin that pigs are unclean/dirty animals I think thats dumb. I doubt a cow or chicken is anymore clean than a pig. they are animals.....cmon now.....

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Speaking from an Islamic perspective, there are multiple reasons why pork is bad but the main is that because the pig is an unclean animal. Pigs are scavengers and are known to eat anything including their own young when kept in captivity (such as a pig farm). On top of that, the pig is very similar to human beings from a biological stand point. Many of the pig's organs are similar to human beings that they are actually considered the best possible organ donors from among the animals. Also, people with insulin dependent diabetes often use pig insulin for treatment. Because of all this similarity between pigs and human beings, eating pig flesh is compared to eating human flesh and is probably similar in taste
sick.gif
fried pork skins
pimp.gif

My girl doesnt eat pork or red meat.....for no consistent explanation. Ive asked numerous times and each time the answer changes. I think she does that isht just to be different and to think she stylin on other girls. and for people sayin that pigs are unclean/dirty animals I think thats dumb. I doubt a cow or chicken is anymore clean than a pig. they are animals.....cmon now.....

pigs dont have sweat glands so everything they eat (they eat a lot of dirty stuff) stay within their bodies (chemicals, toxins, etc.) so i hear

pigs dont have sweat glands so everything they eat (they eat a lot of dirty stuff) stay within their bodies (chemicals, toxins, etc.) so i hear

this thread made me google the coke + raw pork = worms thing...

%+#* is an urban legend...

smh.gif

why people go so hard on pork like that? not cool...

Back
Top Bottom