why is racism funny to some people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp NT, time for another pseudo-racist event involving our great nation's youth. For halloween, this group of friends thought it'd be a great idea to dress up as

long story short shes already being contacted by news outlets has turned her page to private and is trying to disappear off the internet.

Can anyone explain why young (and i hate to say it but, lets keep it 100) and typically caucasian people find such humor in racist "jokes" i mean... how could u REALLY think this would end well? in fact...why was this even funny to them? I wouldnt even allow these 3 people into my costume party if it was up 2 me... can someone explain?

Last edited:
switched it up. ill make it more about my question then, why is racism considered funny to some people? i really want someone with that sense of humor to break it down to me.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people get so worked up over racists.

You don't like me because of the color of my skin? Cool.

Don't harass me or my family, and we're straight.

Welp NT, time for another pseudo-racist event involving our great nation's youth. For halloween, this group of friends thought it'd be a great idea to dress up as

long story short shes already being contacted by news outlets has turned her page to private and is trying to disappear off the internet.

Can anyone explain why young (and i hate to say it but, lets keep it 100) and typically caucasian people find such humor in racist "jokes" i mean... how could u REALLY think this would end well? in fact...why was this even funny to them? I wouldnt even allow these 3 people into my costume party if it was up 2 me... can someone explain?
lets keep it 100, black people are racist, asians are racist, middle easterns are racist

lets keep it 100, black people are racist, asians are racist, middle easterns are racist

i dont see what you're saying. some of the most racist comments i have ever heard have been from black people, but i dont go generalizing and saying that black people are racist
no1 has said all of any race is racist. i could be wrong but youre already starting to sound like you just put the fresh silk cape on. listen, every1 knows that theres racists in all categories. that should be enough to satisfy your craving to defend whoever.

now. like i said when u have incidents like these, theyre unfortunately typically carried out by caucasians. it is what it is. now im asking why is that? what is it about making fun of other races plights hilarious? i understand comedians making jabs or u and ur friends or whatever. but how is blackface funny? how is something as serious as the zimmerman trial...a joke? i feel like its almost for a reaction. how could you really think people will be laughing with you? Cuz when people like these go out and get knocked out/beat up or something...theyre the first to claim victim and say they dont understand why it went that far cuz it was just a joke...

if it is known that anyone from any race is racist then why do you and others keep pointing out that white people are racist?

but to answer your question, being funny doesnt depend on the subject matter it depends on the person's delivery and execution of the joke. there are funny racist jokes and there are racist jokes that are bad, just like how you said how can anyone make a joke about something as serious as zimmerman. south park was able to base one of its funniest episodes in years off of the zimmerman trial. sure jokes can be tasteless but a good entertainer can make anything funny. and people that just dont get it like these kids... well you already know

I don't understand why people get so worked up over racists.

You don't like me because of the color of my skin? Cool.

Don't harass me or my family, and we're straight.

""First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom