why is the buy/sell forum dead?

let me go ahead and say sorry if this is wrong place to post this but straight up why is the forum so dead...there used to be so many post and sales...steals, variety. what happened?

I was wondering that as well. I thought maybe there was a delay on everyone posting something in there. But its now a ghost town.

format = airport process

Layout gets me every time.. I stroll in there and right back out. Lol. Just kinda get's annoying especially since I search from my phone 90% of the time.

From what ive seen Sz.10.5/11 is poppin but Sz.11.5+ is slow as hell

Really? Last time I checked there wasn't much...few pages maybe.

It has definitely died down. Kind of weird seeing as ISS has the same format more or less...more users though.
I know I preferred being able to list ten pairs in one thread, rather than having to make an individual thread for each pair. I think they also delete the threads after a month.

Haven't ventured in their as I've read quite few stories of people getting got. I would come here before Ebay though. Dude got me for a pair of cement 4's. Never selling on their again. 

^ I felt that way for a while but Ive gotten used to it and love the fact it runs so much smoother.

Hardly get bites anymore. :smh:
There still is a lot of lowball scum though.

Last edited:
Size 11.5+ has absolutely no activity. A far cry compared to what that sub-forum was on Yuku. There is a pair that I've had my eye on, but I'm not paying for it at that price.

Haven't ventured in their as I've read quite few stories of people getting got. I would come here before Ebay though. Dude got me for a pair of cement 4's. Never selling on their again. 
What happened?
Hardly get bites anymore.
mean.gif

There still is a lot of lowball scum though.
That dude weareallequal is the biggest lowballer I've ever come across.

I've been meaning to sell these two pairs of shoes (my last 2 from a batch that I separated from my other pairs so I can get rid of) but every time I look at 10/10.5 it looks so dead and not even worth the effort.
ohwell.gif

I wish I would've put them up before the platform switch.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've put up a bunch since the switch & have sold them all except for one that was pretty high priced.

I dont think its just the format switch.
The whole tone of sneaker collecting feels different the last year plus. One scammer story after another. OG NTers ripping people off. No honor, or community spirit left, and the new NT just made that worse. Just seems like there isn't much to gain from putting yourself out there anymore, sad to say. And with consignment stores multiplying, there are other ways of selling high-priced shoes

Any input on how to make it better? I know I've heard some people say its not that many listings but that's only becaus expired are now being closed. So the total count of listings is minimal because of that. And don't go searching through the closed listings bumping them like some people do.

Back
Top Bottom