Why Is the Food Network the Best at Night?

I don't even know what this show is called but it has the blond guy traveling to different spots to eat. I'm not fat kid but damn! I only watch thechannel at night and it never dissapoints. One day i'm just gonna hop in the car and try as many of these places as I can.

This show, Unwrapped, Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels, and $40 A-Day are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I don't even know what this show is called but it has the blond guy traveling to different spots to eat. I'm not fat kid but damn! I only watch the channel at night and it never dissapoints. One day i'm just gonna hop in the car and try as many of these places as I can.

You ain't gonna do jack
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I don't even know what this show is called but it has the blond guy traveling to different spots to eat. I'm not fat kid but damn! I only watch the channel at night and it never dissapoints. One day i'm just gonna hop in the car and try as many of these places as I can.

You ain't gonna do jack
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
glasses.gif

Straight up telling her she aint gunna do %*%*
laugh.gif
grin.gif

good show, but dude is irritating as %#%%

his fake %*$ scrappyhoarse laugh makes me want to cut him with a machete, ms13 style
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Travel Channel > Food Network

I actually prefer Travel Channel when they show Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and Andrew Zimmern's Bizzare Foods late @ night.

What Anthony Bourdain does, is exactly what I wanna be doing when I retire...

Just travel, explore culture, eat, repeat cycle.

I'm watching that right now, its a re-run though. New episodes come out Monday nights at 10

But yeah all the best shows come out at night

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

good show, but dude is irritating as %#%%

his fake %*$ scrappyhoarse laugh makes me want to cut him with a machete, ms13 style
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yeah, he irks me too. How you gonna wear a formal top with shorts?
laugh.gif

I prefer food network on the weekends during the morning. I like those better, but the channel is appreciated along w/ Travel's Bizarre Foods
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

I actually prefer Travel Channel when they show Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and Andrew Zimmern's Bizzare Foods late @ night.

everytime i catch the travel channel its some type of top ten or some blond lady...either way i can get with both...

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

I stopped watching once they stopped showing the OG Iron Chef.

Pretty much though if I find myself still awake at 1 am on sunday night/monday morning, I'd watch Iron Chef America.

COSIGN. Tony is the man...

foodnetwork is crack too, but IMO unwrapped is mad boring, iron chef is too theatrical. Guy is clean though, and my man Duff @ Ace of cakes.

am i the only one that is feeling sandra lee? i know shes not really a chef, but theres something about her...
laugh.gif

paula dean is enjoyable to watch, but she can cause a heart attack with her cooking
laugh.gif

whenever I am in the mood (which is often) i'll watch the food network. Favorite is $40-a-day

Originally Posted by DMan14

am i the only one that is feeling sandra lee? i know shes not really a chef, but theres something about her...
laugh.gif

paula dean is enjoyable to watch, but she can cause a heart attack with her cooking
laugh.gif

co-sign on sandra lee....she got the tig ol bitties. But why aint she a cook?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by DMan14

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

co-sign on sandra lee....she got the tig ol bitties. But why aint she a cook?

She is a cook, she isn't a chef.

I've always thought this to myself.

Back
Top Bottom