Why is the hood so fascinated with these boots? (No...Not ACG's)

Reaction score
These.

Fall rolled around bam...I see these on everyone's feet again. Everyone.

When I worked at Footlocker I swear a shipment of these lasted like 5 days max.

I was given a pair 2 years ago and to this day I really found no use for them.

Just one of those things I never understood what the hype was all about...

beef-broccoli-timberlands-420x333.jpg

Beef and brocs
laugh.gif
From 04-06 everyone in NYC had these. Nowadays I dont see to many heads with them. Where you from op?

yeeeooo, i had 2 pairs of these like 6 years back lol wheats with the white sole and all black leathers. yes, your boy was doin it. macys sale shoe statuscoppin them at $39.99 it was my best kept secret lol

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Beef and brocs
laugh.gif
From 04-06 everyone in NYC had these. Nowadays I dont see to many heads with them. Where you from op?
Nueba Yol

pimp.gif

to answer your question CID, nike took over wit ACG's...da only thing timberland had left was da OG constructs & da field boots in da beef and broccolor ONLY

cuz no one does that color better then that one model.

It's not a fascination. It was just a mainstay of the hip hop culture. We grabbed this up for footwear during fall/winter despite us never climbingmountains, working in construction, and it being no different than any other shoe when walking on ice.

Black constructs
pimp.gif

I hate ACG's...

I seen like 543 people with the Black Foam ACG's...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

They're like $200 too...Might as well spend an extra $50 and cop some real Foams.

Just as durable, and they don't look as doofy.

But yea, these Beef & Broc's...They never did it for me....

And everyone wears the same outfit with them...Brown hoody/Olive tee/Blue jeans...Brown/Olive New Era fitted

If I could find a nice brown wool varsity jacket with olive green sleeves then I'd wear them...Other than that...They can sit in the box.

i bought a pair of these (different color) for high school c.2002

i can't believe they still sell even remotely well

i'll tell you what i never understood, those dolomites in all the colors of the rainbow. what was that about?

I had them joints in middle school

when everyone was on the 6' Tibs

I like them, they are real nice, casual might cop again but since they are in demand Ill pass for now

i had the all blacks and the white and greys. i STILL want the black/red combo mesh

only thing i hate is that the cushioning doesnt exist

Never was a fan of the Beef and Brocs.

I'm a Wheat/Black 6' Construct kind of guy all the way.

Might pick up a pair of Field boots or Eurohikers even if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom