Why is the Younger Sibling Almost Always The Better Looking One?

i dont like the generalization there. i know plenty of people where that isnt the case.

Don't know if necessarily better-looking, but definitely with more different and defined features.  I always thought my brother was that much more handsome than me, but as I've gotten older I've come to understand we just have two uniquely different looks.  He can grow a cool beard and I can't, but I have more pronounced cheekbones and dimples.  Go figure.

BTW Nako, is Team Scene looking for any tracks?  Just wondering?
nerd.gif

Because parents see how the older child turned out to look. So they eat healthier.

..jk I don't know. =/

I dont know about better looking, but it seems like the younger sib is always way more athletic

I've been with two girls who have older sisters, and what OP is saying stands true in my cases 
laugh.gif
.. Not like the older sisters were ugly, but the younger ones were just better looking. 

Damn i never even thought of this.. Thats crazy cause its somewhat true ... Ive seen several younger sisters looks
pimp.gif
compared to the old one... I actually have a perfect example to this... Except idk if i wanna post pics
laugh.gif
:/

I'm not saying it's true 100% of the time, but I've just noticed from personal experience and friends, most of the time the younger sibling seems way more attractive.  Both physically and personality/charisma wise.  We just performed a small sample study through facebook and found it to be true in about 25 out of 30 cases.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

BTW Nako, is Team Scene looking for any tracks?  Just wondering?
nerd.gif

We're always looking for tracks fam.  Hit me up on Twitter or with a PM.

Originally Posted by do work son

i dont like the generalization there. i know plenty of people where that isnt the case.

Yeah, this theory is flawed.
And of course this is somewhat true lol.

Like think about it, of all the siblings out in the world, of course there are going to be one's that are better looking.

I don't know what you guys are attracted to, but the reasoning for this may be because you are attracted to their youthful attributes (physical appearance, naiveness, innocence, etc.).

It's like how some college guys date high schoolers, or how some 40-year-olds date 18-year-olds. 

But in the end, this theory is flawed because attraction is all based on one's opinions. 

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

laugh.gif

im way better looking than my older brothers. the chicks they date
sick.gif

laugh.gif

cant lie, i think me and my 2 older brothers are good looking dudes. we all pullin O's 

but im the best lookin lolol

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

first - not the greatest looking, rebellious

second - smartest, ok looking

third - cute, dumb 

THIS. I'm middle of 3

Me and my sister are both good looking kids, so idkwtf yoar <(did purposely) talkin about, jive turkey!

But usually yeah.

Back
Top Bottom