Why is UPS so terrible?

380974_10150388080825974_593735973_8675304_1629875298_n.jpg

I live 30 minutes away from South SF
indifferent.gif
This isn't the first time either. I've had many occasions where my shipment arrived at a facility 10-20 minutes away from my home, and for some reason they just sat there for DAYS or were sent to DIFFERENT STATES altogether
mad.gif

I looked at some forums, and many people are saying that UPS intentionally delays packages if they show up early for some reason. So basically, because I ordered via standard shipping (3-7 days), they're delaying it because it only 1 day to arrive
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

indifferent.gif
This isn't the first time either. I've had many occasions where my shipment arrived at a facility 10-20 minutes away from my home, and for some reason they just sat there for DAYS or were sent to DIFFERENT STATES altogether
mad.gif

I looked at some forums, and many people are saying that UPS intentionally delays packages if they show up early for some reason. So basically, because I ordered via standard shipping (3-7 days), they're delaying it because it only 1 day to arrive
indifferent.gif
I can't stand UPS either. I think the reason they sometimes delay packages when its early is because they have so many packages to deliver that need to be delivered on their original dates. I think these dudes barely deliver the packages on time and in the window that there supposed to and just adding packages that come in early just adds more to their route. I could be completely wrong too, maybe someone with more info or someone thats worked in the shipping business can clarify. 

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
I can't stand UPS either. I think the reason they sometimes delay packages when its early is because they have so many packages to deliver that need to be delivered on their original dates. I think these dudes barely deliver the packages on time and in the window that there supposed to and just adding packages that come in early just adds more to their route. I could be completely wrong too, maybe someone with more info or someone thats worked in the shipping business can clarify. 
I work at UPS and load packages let me explain to you why. Its peak season right now so there volume of packages is at an all time high with new seasonal workers there is a lot of mis scans so SERVICE FAILURES is likely to happen.

^ That excuses them during the holiday season, but what about during the rest of the year? I've seen this happen to other people n has even happened to me. I'll order something with UPS Ground, and it'll be shipped from a nearby city and I'll still get it like 5 business days later because they "Process" the package for 3 days since I didn't pay the higher shipping. The more expensive shipping should be a guarantee that you'll get it within 2-3 days but if I pay the cheaper shipping and it's already in my city, why not just give it to me? What are you losing?

Talked with UPS customer service, and they're saying that the package probably never left LA in the first place ("late trailer") So why the hell does it say arrival scan in South SF? Either they have no idea what's going on, or they're making up fake arrival scans 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

UPS has never let me down.

this.
a lot of times i get things a day earlier than the expected delivery day, like my keyboard & mouse this week.
pimp.gif

USPS now........
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

this.
a lot of times i get things a day earlier than the expected delivery day, like my keyboard & mouse this week.
pimp.gif

USPS now........
eyes.gif
Same here usps barely updates online
indifferent.gif

UPS is garbage, they take the packages for a ride around the country before it arrives at your door. FedEx on the other hand is much more punctual. USPS is another story too.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

this.
pimp.gif

USPS now........
eyes.gif

Ordered something off eBay and dude used USPS and the expected delivery date was Monday and I got it Wednesday because on Monday it said "Missent"..Apparently they sent it to the wrong post office
indifferent.gif

fedex messing up too. i had a order at PA yesterday morning and it barely left PA this morning....a whole day just to leave PA

I haven't had problems with USPS but they wonder why they keep losing money. Maybe if their service was better for the majority of people they wouldn't be in the current predicament there in. They keep raising prices yet service stays the same which seems to be bad for a lot of people.

UPS leaves the packages to anyone at your door, it could be a stranger and if they accept it they give it to them and leave...

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
i work at ontario ups too hhaahahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never had a problem with UPS, if I were to have one, it would be that I receive my packages at the end of the day. =(

They have done alright for me so far. The only thing is USPS always get to my house before UPS does.

Back
Top Bottom