Why Not Release colors .........

face murda

Banned
Why not release original colors that haven't been a retro? Like some of these colors in the countdown packs like the sued black XIV's , the blackX's and the original IX's, The all black XVII's suck IMO... Why not the White/Columbia Blue IX's which we have never seen outside the OG's,or the White/Black/Red X's with the "45" on the side, ect. I really hope they treat us right with the XI/XII pack

Because JB can release whatever they want, not giving a damn about what the consumer would like to see.

grin.gif

ya like the pakcage 10/13 $310 at nj...ny with tax like 320-345 not sure but the tax over there kills
anyways retail for ol/nl was $200...thats like a 110 increase...but i copped them cus of the 13s...what else can i do split with sum1 n get screwed in the dealpay 170 n he pays 140 then argue for the box....jus bought the whole thing n sold the 10s for 160

Originally Posted by FACE MURDA

Why not release original colors that haven't been a retro? Like some of these colors in the countdown packs like the sued black XIV's , the black X's and the original IX's, The all black XVII's suck IMO... Why not the White/Columbia Blue IX's which we have never seen outside the OG's, or the White/Black/Red X's with the "45" on the side, ect. I really hope they treat us right with the XI/XII pack

Do you mean these?

Yeah, that would be nice to see these again, my uncle had these when I was younger...anyway, I feel you, but JB wont. They can care less about you,'cause they know we'll still buy their products. Addiction.

It gives them a way to draw out the process so that you still keep interest in the brand because you still haven'tgotten that one last retro. That's why you get OG colors retroed in low-cut versions; not to spite people or "appease the collectors", but tohave a legitimate excuse to put out the exact same colorway 4-5 years later in it's original form & take no heat.

You may not like it, but how interesting would it be if you only were able to look forward to retro+ releases since allthe og's already made their curtain call? There's a ceiling on how many times you can re-retro a shoe, even if you add a 23 on the heel or laser theupper.

JB's got me for the rest of the year on their products after that I'm done with them. Their ways of doing business definitely isn't the same as itwas 10-20 years ago.

^^^ So you're saying that after this year you will never buy a pair of Jordan shorts or a Jordan shirt or a Jordan hat or Jordan socks or anything with aJumpman on it ever again? What "ways" of them doing business are you refering to?

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

^Gentry no no retroes for 2-3 years after the packs

Where did you get that info from???

Billy whit eguy confirmed that he has seen the launch calendar through '09 I believe (maybe 2010) and that therewere no signature retro releases on it. I guess he can clarify for you.

My main concern here are the sneakers metalmanfred. I don't accessorize with JB outfits. Delve into my statement to find your answer.

I agree in some respects but JB keeps certain shoes untouched for the OG collectors.
If they retroed every single OG colorway than the OG's wouldnt be as special.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

I agree in some respects but JB keeps certain shoes untouched for the OG collectors.
If they retroed every single OG colorway than the OG's wouldnt be as special.
yeah but not really They pretty much are retroing all the "sacred" Js recently, so they show they don't really care about the OGcollectors. The Grape Vs, Black Toe Is, Carmine VIs....come on now those didn't need to be retro'd...shoulda kept them sacred

How can anyone confirm that there won't be any retro's through 09? It's all speculation right now. Think how quickly things can change at JB. Wewere supposed to get White/white high top XI's with a red sole bottom. That never happened. Also, look at all the samples that have not been produced.Things change quickly in today's market.

i dont believe that there won't be any retros. how is jordan gonna make money? its not a good strategical outlook for jb.

i would think that there would be a retro once in a while next year thats how JB makes money it wouldnt make any sense to cut off their money maker..but maybethey have other things in store

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Billy whit eguy confirmed that he has seen the launch calendar through '09 I believe (maybe 2010) and that there were no signature retro releases on it. I guess he can clarify for you.
You mean Billy Hoyle??? I find it VERY hard to believe they will not release any retros at all in the next 2 years!!! The only thing I heard wasGentry's interview where he said "Retro's will be harder to get after 08" But he never said they weren't going to make any for awhile...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

My main concern here are the sneakers metalmanfred. I don't accessorize with JB outfits. Delve into my statement to find your answer.

I did delve into your statement and the only thing I found was you saying "products" meaning more then one and shoes are just 1 product. Mostpeople that buy Jordan shoes have at least 1 other "product" in their closet that has a Jumpman on it, sorry for assuming!!! Thanks for clearing thatup AirDownThere23...

Most people that buy Jordan shoes have at least 1 other "product" in their closet that has a Jumpman on it, sorry for assuming!!!
i have to disagree with this statement

Billy whit eguy confirmed that he has seen the launch calendar through '09 I believe (maybe 2010) and that there were no signature retro releases on it. I guess he can clarify for you.
You mean Billy Hoyle??? I find it VERY hard to believe they will not release any retros at all in the next 2 years!!! The only thing I heard was Gentry's interview where he said "Retro's will be harder to get after 08" But he never said they weren't going to make any for awhile...

I did delve into your statement and the only thing I found was you saying "products" meaning more then one and shoes are just 1 product. Most people that buy Jordan shoes have at least 1 other "product" in their closet that has a Jumpman on it, sorry for assuming!!! Thanks for clearing that up AirDownThere23...
any time metalmanted.
happy.gif
Don't go assuming next time.

^^^ Everyone I personally know that has or is into Jordan shoes has at least 1 other item with the jumpman on it... be it a jersey, a hat, a pair of socks, apair of shorts, a t shirt, a poster, a sticker or whatever. I realize there are people out there that don't but I believe there are more people out therethat have more then one item, then that just have shoes. That's why I said "most people" and not "all people"!!!

You mean Billy Hoyle??? I find it VERY hard to believe they will not release any retros at all in the next 2 years!!! The only thing I heard was Gentry's interview where he said "Retro's will be harder to get after 08" But he never said they weren't going to make any for awhile...

I did delve into your statement and the only thing I found was you saying "products" meaning more then one and shoes are just 1 product. Most people that buy Jordan shoes have at least 1 other "product" in their closet that has a Jumpman on it, sorry for assuming!!! Thanks for clearing that up AirDownThere23...
any time metalmanted.
happy.gif
Don't go assuming next time.

I'll try not to AirOverThere23

those IXs are so ugly I never liked that color and the 14s need more detailing in the upper I don't like em without the stitching!

Back
Top Bottom