Why Not Release colors .........

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

I agree in some respects but JB keeps certain shoes untouched for the OG collectors.
If they retroed every single OG colorway than the OG's wouldnt be as special.
Shoes rot, shoes fall apart. People can tell the difference anyways, because aside from being new their is always a slight modification. All shoes IMOwill be retro'd at least once.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

^Gentry no no retroes for 2-3 years after the packs

Where did you get that info from???

Billy whit eguy confirmed that he has seen the launch calendar through '09 I believe (maybe 2010) and that there were no signature retro releases on it. I guess he can clarify for you.
You mean Billy Hoyle??? I find it VERY hard to believe they will not release any retros at all in the next 2 years!!! The only thing I heard was Gentry's interview where he said "Retro's will be harder to get after 08" But he never said they weren't going to make any for awhile...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

My main concern here are the sneakers metalmanfred. I don't accessorize with JB outfits. Delve into my statement to find your answer.

I did delve into your statement and the only thing I found was you saying "products" meaning more then one and shoes are just 1 product. Most people that buy Jordan shoes have at least 1 other "product" in their closet that has a Jumpman on it, sorry for assuming!!! Thanks for clearing that up AirDownThere23...
any time metalmanted.
happy.gif
Don't go assuming next time.

I'll try not to AirOverThere23

roll.gif

I was wondering if you were gonna respond to that.

Back
Top Bottom