Why Shouldn't Men Hit Women?

Just a spinoff to the Kat Stacks situation. People say that dude shouldn't have smacked her, but then they go on to say they should have gotten a female to do it. 9/10 that female would have been a man-type female. Either way, someone that overpowers Katt Stacks would be striking her.

The world says men shouldn't hit women, but then they want men to look at women as their equal. Yea. If they are our equals, why shouldn't we be allowed to hit them and why should we give up our seats to them and open doors for them (off topic I know). It is just confusing (not for ME per-say but I can see how a stupid dude would be).

As I said, I don't condone violence and I don't think anyone should be putting their hands on anyone else. but I understand it. I don't see how hitting a woman is any different than a man hitting another man that is clearly not on his physical level.

So besides it being something we were taught as kids, why shouldn't men hit women again?

No woman can every make a situation so bad that you can't just walk away from.

I'd say never, because it's not necessary.

do you want someone to hit your mom??? Thats why. Men can get themselves in and out of situations, women are weaker regardless of size. Grown man strength

Because society is built on this double-standard, so men are expected to just get socked and eat that $#!+
smh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

do you want someone to hit your mom??? Thats why. Men can get themselves in and out of situations, women are weaker regardless of size. Grown man strength
the #%*# kind of logic is that? i dont want anyone hitting my dad so i dont get what the hell you're trying to say

haven't you heard of picking on someone your own size? reason why people fight in different weight classes.  beating up a smaller dude is still frowned upon but at the end of the day that skinny dude can get big by dieting and lifting ie karate kid.

women on the other hand.  they are delicate flowers, most of them.

men are supposed to be rational and in charge of their emotions...women are not. simple.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

If ANY woman pus their hands on a man they DESERVE to get hands put back on them. I don't care if it is the mother of Jesus. Women should be taught as kids to not hit a man and not vice versa. Since they are the weaker human type.

My question is why the weaker version (woman) isn't instructed to not antagonize the stronger version (man) since we are so much stronger?

Rabbit kids are taught to not bother snakes.
Little gazzells and zebras are taught to not mess with large cats.

So why aren't women taught not to put themselves in situations to get their heads knocked off by men?

What do you mean men can get themselves in and out of situations? I don't understand that logic. So essentially you are saying women can't logically put themselves in and out of situations? I thought we were the dummies and women were the smart ones. So why is the pressure on US to use "logic" and walk away?

Or should men walk away because they know they will probably get in trouble for doing it? Is that what you are really trying to say?

I am still waiting for someone to tell me WHY instead of reciting these "rules" that were taught to us by older women in the first place. (mothers, teachers, etc.)

he-man1.png

I see where you coming from DC but wow, on a Sunday.

I feel no one should hit any one else unless they are prepared to get hit back, Man or Woman.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Because all it shows is that you can't control yourself, relinquishing your status as a man
Unless it is life threatening why would you need to hit someone again?

What kind of outrageous male-ego type of attitude is that?

Another question is why should men hit men?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

haven't you heard of picking on someone your own size? reason why people fight in different weight classes.  beating up a smaller dude is still frowned upon but at the end of the day that skinny dude can get big by dieting and lifting ie karate kid.

women on the other hand.  they are delicate flowers, most of them.
But if I whoop Queen Latifa and Jermaine Dupree, who do you think I will get more heat for demolishing?
laugh.gif
. That weight class mess only matters in organized fighting. On the streets, nobody considers that. I think they SHOULD do that instead of looking at the sexual organs of a person.

THAT is what should matter, not whether or not someone is male or female.

Lets put it this way, what if a bodybuilding woman say 200 pounds hit me and I hit her back, what would societys views be on that. Is it a social problem or is it a legal problem.

if its a social problem then its because women are generally a lot weaker than man

if its a legal problem then i dont know because thats stupid that we can't hit woman then

Originally Posted by juggy4805

he-man1.png

I see where you coming from DC but wow, on a Sunday.

I feel no one should hit any one else unless they are prepared to get hit back, Man or Woman.
What the hell does Sunday have to do with anything
laugh.gif
. is my brain supposed to shutdown today or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Because men generally are more stronger than women.

So why shouldn't men be taught to not hit people they are stronger than
grin.gif

I know personally that I'm the type of person that is laid back and doesn't cause trouble, so if I ever hit a woman there would be a damn good reason for it.

I don't believe in hitting a woman that you're in a relationship with because if you truly cared for that person then you wouldn't want to hurt them. But, if some random chick gets out of the pocket and does way too much, I honestly would see no problem putting her in her place if she hit me first.

Society can say this and that, but all females are not the same. If you wish to be treated like a lady act like one. When you begin to act in a manner that is not lady like, you don't deserve those protections. In todays society you have to be responsible for your own actions. If your a female stepping to a man in an aggressive manner then you best be prepared to defend yourself if it comes to blows.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Lets put it this way, what if a bodybuilding woman say 200 pounds hit me and I hit her back, what would societys views be on that...
Dude... this is where your thread is heading... Outlandish yet conceivable examples that you would be able to justify defying the cultural norm.

If you want to change our society, find a mountain, a rooftop, or soapbox and shout your views.  Otherwise, aint no point in even talking about it.  Nobody is going to have a moment of enlightenment and be like "I'm gonna start hitting women."

THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL REASON why men should not hit women or why women are specifically told not to hit men. No one should be hitting anyone.  Plain and simple..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What the hell does Sunday have to do with anything
laugh.gif
. is my brain supposed to shutdown today or something
laugh.gif

I'm not saying that but you seem to have a hatred towards women. I don't know you in real life but based on this board you seem that way.

Back
Top Bottom