Why the hell was that R.I.P thread locked???

Originally Posted by Diego

So the grace period for grieving is only 12 days?

LOLOL u a damn fool for that.

if you said that with a straight face (an not tryin to cause a argument) ...uh i dont know what to say but that was silly

Exactly, since the rules of Niketalk and the decisions of its moderators and administrators clearly reflect actual physical and mental reality. 

Exactly, since the rules of Niketalk and the decisions of its moderators and administrators clearly reflect actual physical and mental reality. 

LOLOL u a damn fool for that.

if you said that with a straight face (an not tryin to cause a argument) ...uh i dont know what to say but that was silly

bout to be an e-riot in here. *hides*
nerd.gif

I don't see the issue.

I don't understand why people make those kind of personal topics anyway...NT isn't a blog

I don't see the issue.

I don't understand why people make those kind of personal topics anyway...NT isn't a blog

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Glad you agree with me.
pimp.gif

Glad you agree with me.
pimp.gif

spineless b/c I'm actually responding to this thread instead of just locking it as well?
sure, make sense.

I'm sure people will use this to further justify their dislike of me.... in fact, I'm sure some of you won't like me b/c of it....still. I'm ok with that.
Like I keep saying, if the OP wants it open again.. all he has to do is PM me and it'll be opened.

Glad you agree with me.
pimp.gif

spineless b/c I'm actually responding to this thread instead of just locking it as well?
sure, make sense.

I'm sure people will use this to further justify their dislike of me.... in fact, I'm sure some of you won't like me b/c of it....still. I'm ok with that.
Like I keep saying, if the OP wants it open again.. all he has to do is PM me and it'll be opened.

Glad you agree with me.
pimp.gif

Why are people complaining? Dirty has the ability to reopen it. As a mod, his duty is to keep this forum up and running.

Sure, it might've been a touchy topic but let's be real now, grave digging topics (even if they are 12 days old) just clutter this horrible server, meaning for 12 days you guys didn't care anymore and it wasn't until LB decided to quote someone, if you ask me dude was bored and just quoted and posted. So locking that thread was justified.

Why are people complaining? Dirty has the ability to reopen it. As a mod, his duty is to keep this forum up and running.

Sure, it might've been a touchy topic but let's be real now, grave digging topics (even if they are 12 days old) just clutter this horrible server, meaning for 12 days you guys didn't care anymore and it wasn't until LB decided to quote someone, if you ask me dude was bored and just quoted and posted. So locking that thread was justified.

You people are too much sometimes.

He said it would be reopened if the OP wanted it to be.

Some of you people are just looking for reasons to be outraged.

You people are too much sometimes.

He said it would be reopened if the OP wanted it to be.

Some of you people are just looking for reasons to be outraged.

Back
Top Bottom