Why the hell was that R.I.P thread locked???

I am the king of bumping posts but it makes no sense to bump a RIP post. Why make the person think about it again. Bump stuff that isn't time sensitive.

I am the king of bumping posts but it makes no sense to bump a RIP post. Why make the person think about it again. Bump stuff that isn't time sensitive.

Only if it meant i could ban YOU over and over just cause i felt like it.

Kinda hurts my chances tho i bet.

*Spectates the bickering*
nerd.gif

Seems to me, Dirty made a logic based decision that led to some emotion based responses... from every one but the OP. Ya'll clowning for no reason.. why make a fuss just to make a fuss, though?

Seems to me, Dirty made a logic based decision that led to some emotion based responses... from every one but the OP. Ya'll clowning for no reason.. why make a fuss just to make a fuss, though?

Originally Posted by Manglor

*makes a thread in the buy/sell forum for no reason*

Go clean that up, son
grin.gif

*makes a thread in the buy/sell forum for no reason*

Go clean that up, son
grin.gif

Sorry bro i looked but i didn't see any posts selling denim outfits size extra husky.

Sorry bro i looked but i didn't see any posts selling denim outfits size extra husky.

not a big problem ya making it to be. im pretty sure some people just bump/posted there to get their post count up.....

not a big problem ya making it to be. im pretty sure some people just bump/posted there to get their post count up.....

Don't try so hard, i couldn't like you any less

Don't try so hard, i couldn't like you any less

Back
Top Bottom