Why the hell was that R.I.P thread locked???

So i'ma just sit here for bit...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Why not ban R.I.P. threads?
I don't think we need to...Some people look to NT to vent (even though that's what blogs are for).

laugh.gif
@ Manglor and Mayor...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Why not ban R.I.P. threads?
I don't think we need to...Some people look to NT to vent (even though that's what blogs are for).

laugh.gif
@ Manglor and Mayor...

Why the hell was teh perfect girl thread locked? It was just getting interesting
smh.gif

Why the hell was teh perfect girl thread locked? It was just getting interesting
smh.gif

I don't know if ya'll dudes changed or are just trying to stir trouble, but ya'll the same dudes that used to admonish people for posting those types of threads, and i have seen be disrespectful to people in r.i.p. threads who just wanted a few kind words. Hope you can be happy with yourselves living like this, but nvm mind me, don't really pay attention to much here on NT anymore.

I don't know if ya'll dudes changed or are just trying to stir trouble, but ya'll the same dudes that used to admonish people for posting those types of threads, and i have seen be disrespectful to people in r.i.p. threads who just wanted a few kind words. Hope you can be happy with yourselves living like this, but nvm mind me, don't really pay attention to much here on NT anymore.

Back
Top Bottom